[Oct 7, 2011] DEVASTATION 2011 (Phoenix, Arizona)

Can you confirm my name in the list for SCIV, "Xephukai" something happened,last year where I almost got left out of the tourney

I don't see it. However, I only have up until Monday at midnight. If you made your game schedule after that, I haven't pulled it yet. PM me your first and last name as well, just in case your handle isn't pulling up.

Varsity: Omega, lolo, RTD, Dreamkiller, KrayzieCD, with Xeph, LP and Noface coming off the bench (imo)

You wouldn't happen to have real names would you? I know RTD and NFK, but that's about it for real names. Me thinks some people are not putting their normal handles... which is going to cause some bracketing issues if that's the case.

Omega = Norman
Lolo = Gerardo
DK = Delnar
Xeph = Sean

and I just realized I don't know LP's real name lol. Also, I purchased the $25 all event pass way back like 6 months ago but never registered for SC4 lol. Can someone throw up a link to register online?

Omega = Norman
Lolo = Gerardo
DK = Delnar
Xeph = Sean

and I just realized I don't know LP's real name lol. Also, I purchased the $25 all event pass way back like 6 months ago but never registered for SC4 lol. Can someone throw up a link to register online?

Thank you sir. None of those names are on my list, so they either haven't bought a ticket, or they're one of the 200+ who have a ticket, but have not selected their games.

Here's the link to select your games: http://www.devastationevent.com/registration/

I should be on the list since I registered awhile ago as Heaton - am I on there?

ok so 6 in the room...nice. that will really alleviate the $120 a night price point. also heaton...don't assume the floor. we're gonna have a mini bed priority tourney!

LP, i'm picking up lolo and xeph around 11 or 12 on friday. what time do you get in?

It says I arrive at 12:38.

Shit can I register tomorrow? Money has been such a whore for me lately and I"m flying in tomorrow morning when things may look a little better.

Shit can I register tomorrow? Money has been such a whore for me lately and I"m flying in tomorrow morning when things may look a little better.

Technically... you can register up until 1pm on Saturday. But you can't get into the venue without a ticket...

Thank you sir. None of those names are on my list, so they either haven't bought a ticket, or they're one of the 200+ who have a ticket, but have not selected their games.

I'm one of these, simply because I'm doing will-call, thus can't provide a confirmation code. So yeah, I'll be registering for the actual SC tourney somewhat late, sorry Dr.Dogg. :(

leaving in 8 hours...just slammed a rockstar...too hype/too much laundry to do to sleep...

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well glgl to everybody. Will there be a SC5 station?

And will there be more than 20 people? RTD vs Lolo Grand Final it seems...

Hate to ruin organized plans but is there are room for me to stay? Yeah its not exactly a reasonable request but I'm still going to try since I found out I had availability last night.

I don't want to be a guy who crashes but online booking for hotel is shutdown via the dev site since last night (considering how close to the event it is I suppose) so I don't have to weigh the pros and cons between having offline SC play versus sleeping in the streets in a city I've never been to.

So what should I do tomorrow when I get in then?

Buy a ticket and register...? ^_^

Will there be a SC5 station?

No... :(

And will there be more than 20 people? RTD vs Lolo Grand Final it seems...

As of Monday night when I pulled the online registrations, we had ~50. We still have over 200 people who have tickets but have yet to register for games. That's not including the hundreds of people who are registering at the door.

Hate to ruin organized plans but is there are room for me to stay? Yeah its not exactly a reasonable request but I'm still going to try since I found out I had availability last night.

I don't want to be a guy who crashes but online booking for hotel is shutdown via the dev site since last night (considering how close to the event it is I suppose) so I don't have to weigh the pros and cons between having offline SC play versus sleeping in the streets in a city I've never been to.

You can call the hotel and ask for the DEVASTATION discount. This late in the game, I can't guarantee the rate will be available (it's no longer available through the site), but if it is still available your best bet would be to call the hotel directly.

Seriously WHUT, I've been to some tourneys where we fit 10 people into a room meant for 4. Just get yourself out to Phoenix and we'll squeeze you in somewhere. Just have money for your share of the cost.

Back