Pyrrha Omega
Hellfire
KRila.jpg

Cassandra SC4 1P Colors
OwNII.jpg

Raphael
Black and White
CBGv3.jpg

I've had this game for months and I still don't know how to take screenshots of CaS and alts. Could someone be kind enough to tell me?

I've had this game for months and I still don't know how to take screenshots of CaS and alts. Could someone be kind enough to tell me?

Do you have a PS3 or a Xbox 360?

Xbox: Unfortunately the Xbox doens't have it's own "screenshot function", so you need something like a HD PVR in order to capture your screen. (Or just use the camera of your mobile lol)

PS3: Here you go
There is a Screen Capture function for SCV, similar to Tekken 6 (PS3). However, it is only available in Character Creation mode. When in that mode, press the Home button on your PS3 controller, go to the Photos section and select the Screen Capture bit.

That Black Ice Patroklos is awesome! Stolen. :D I like the Rose Leixia a lot too.
Thanks. Here are the colors for Black Ice Patroklos if you want to do a 1:1 reproduction.

Hair: 4:37, 0
Eyebrows: 4:37, 2
1) X:0, 30
2) 7:38, 6
3) 6:37, 10
4) X:0, 25
5) 1:36, 24
6) 5:36, 1
7) 5:37, 14
8) 5:37, 14

Recolor formulae are generally easy to put together and post, as opposed to CaS formulae, so I'm always willing to share those, if asked.

Loving those Leixias, Pas - I could never seem to get a recolor for her right, myself, but that Flame Leixia in particular makes me wish I had. ;)
Thanks. You are absolutely right about Leixia being a bit difficult with recolors. The top half and sleeves of her 1P are very sensitive to saturation, so you have to get that just right, not to mention the sheen of those parts gets annoying. On top of all that, balancing out the two-color gradient requires some forethought.

On that note, I notice I got the yellow and orange switched in position. I might come back later and fix that with a stealth edit.

I have some edits, but they're based on peeps I used the most.

First up, the chaacters I use somewhat.....

Natsu. Edit is basically my attempt to use SCIV Yoshi 1p color scheme
SCIV Yoshi edit on Natsu.JPG

Mitsu
mitsu.JPG

Hilde Gold and glue edit from the SCIV Hilde in Tower of Lost Souls
hilde.JPG

Next is scrub subs Pyrrha and Astaroth.

Valentine killer Astaroth......
Asty (2).JPG

Optimus prime or USA or France or whatever red white and blue Astaroth....
Asty (1).JPG

Purple Pyrrha
Pyrrha (2).JPG

Some 2p edit of Pyrrha
Pyrrha (1).JPG
Pyrrha (3).JPG

Back