Oh no, my opponent is attacking, what do I do?

Next up we have Axe Body Spray which is a deodorant/body spray. Now I could show up with smelly armpits, but that doesn't guarantee anything, so I chose to wear it. An example I could use is Female Gamers. When I know the enemy will be this (because I'm so good at guessing peoples genders) I could use Axe Body Spray instead to not only charm the enemy but also bring her home for a wild night. If you do this instead of smelling up the place life will indeed be more exciting for you, but again this takes hours upon hours to learn when every player will be female.

Hello Sponge,

I am posting to request help on identifying the gender of my opponent. I have practiced for twelve (12) hours a day for the past two (2) months and am still having difficulty. I have tried wearing AXE © Body Spray (Phoenix) at all times; on the off chance I face a female gamer. Unfortunately this has resulted in derision from fellow male gamers for 'smelling too nice', which they claim to be unmanly.

For clarity sake I will post a picture of one of the players in my area who, even after many grueling games against, I have yet to correctly asses this person's gender.

pat.jpg

Looking forward to any help you see fit to provide,
wiley

Back