Ok. . so she was a he. .but would you still?

Artilust

[10] Knight
This is the forum extension of a legendary 8wayrun flash chat about a month and a half ago where I proceeded to share my story of being "tricked" by a transsexual that I thought was a girl. Yadda yadda .. to make a long story short, I scared a few people into now second guessing every woman they see.

And as I was bumping around youtube today I ran across an ol gem that made me think of this. Mexico's finest, the legendary Mirim Rivera! So . ..WOULD YOU? Shes single and ready to mingle gentlemen! And still fully functional!

miriam-wow.JPG

Something%20About%20Miriam.jpg

YOU GOTTA BE CRAPPIN ME!

I still would.

Move it out out the way and keep on truckin.

LOL!

I remember that flashchat session, easily the best I have been into.

But man, do you think is wise to bring this on Christmas day?

LOL!

so wait, that's a dude? Or that was a dude? Or.........

She used to be a man.

She even had her own reality show where she tried to find a man, and didn't tell the guys her "secret" until the very end. The prize was also money, so of course the winner still accepted it.

She used to be a man.

She even had her own reality show where she tried to find a man, and didn't tell the guys her "secret" until the very end. The prize was also money, so of course the winner still accepted it.

I read somethin bout him\her in wikipedia.

She used to be a man.

Shit as long as there's no dick down there, I'd hit it. God damn.

This is what started me on my path to accepting my bisexuality. I brought myself to consider a hypothetical scenario.
What if I were to date someone I believed to be female for a very long time, long enough for me to propose marriage. My fiancee confesses at this time that, before I act on it, I should know she's actually male (certainly it'd be very relevant with this gay marriage stuff). Obviously, this is also under the assumption that we never had sex, as this would very likely (but not absolutely) guarantee the discovery.
Looking at all sides of the issue, I would not recognize that there would be deception on some level, so the possibility of breaking it off with him is possible. Totally regardless of that fact, though, it does not change that I was attracted to this man. Assuming everything else aside from genitalia (even breasts can be altered should the man desire it) is otherwise as I prefer, I would have become attracted to a male enough to propose marriage. The knowledge that this person is actually a male and not female does not change how I have always felt about him.
My inevitable conclusion to this, which I know others will not share, was that the person matters more than the genitals. Anything beyond that would then depend on the individual situation, since as I mentioned previously, there would be some level of dishonesty to consider. Even on the sexual conduct, there are still two holes to work with that are certainly acceptable. In the end, it all comes down to everyone's comfort.

Now on transgenders, I certainly have no problem with that. There's only one problem with it, which would definitely impact a lot of people's decisions. Transgenders are infertile. They cannot create offspring. We've all heard about women who will go out to find men just so they can have children, but the same exists of men, too. There's lots of men out there who are more interested in having children than they are in their potential mate, so infertility would be an outright deal-breaker.

All that said, I am of the belief that we humans are simply sexual beings. When we put aside notions of morality, I believe many of us, if not all, can be persuaded to setting gender aside and just enjoying the mate. I just don't make an issue of it, because I feel it doesn't matter. One's own comfort is all that matters to me. If you feel you identify as straight, even those who identify as purely gay, I don't care, as long as you're doing what makes you happy.

Organous said:
This is what started me on my path to accepting my bisexuality. I brought myself to consider a hypothetical scenario.
What if I were to date someone I believed to be female for a very long time, long enough for me to propose marriage. My fiancee confesses at this time that, before I act on it, I should know she's actually male (certainly it'd be very relevant with this gay marriage stuff). Obviously, this is also under the assumption that we never had sex, as this would very likely (but not absolutely) guarantee the discovery.
Looking at all sides of the issue, I would not recognize that there would be deception on some level, so the possibility of breaking it off with him is possible. Totally regardless of that fact, though, it does not change that I was attracted to this man. Assuming everything else aside from genitalia (even breasts can be altered should the man desire it) is otherwise as I prefer, I would have become attracted to a male enough to propose marriage. The knowledge that this person is actually a male and not female does not change how I have always felt about him.
My inevitable conclusion to this, which I know others will not share, was that the person matters more than the genitals. Anything beyond that would then depend on the individual situation, since as I mentioned previously, there would be some level of dishonesty to consider. Even on the sexual conduct, there are still two holes to work with that are certainly acceptable. In the end, it all comes down to everyone's comfort.

Now on transgenders, I certainly have no problem with that. There's only one problem with it, which would definitely impact a lot of people's decisions. Transgenders are infertile. They cannot create offspring. We've all heard about women who will go out to find men just so they can have children, but the same exists of men, too. There's lots of men out there who are more interested in having children than they are in their potential mate, so infertility would be an outright deal-breaker.

shit son, i think you looked a little too far into this. i will say though if someone came out to me as a different gender a day before marriage the dishonesty deal would ruin it more than anything. if you are not a male/female... great. just be honest right up front so i can to deal with it. anything else is disrespectful.

To that extent, you'd still have to define "up front." The most immediate way of making it known is not to dress or act as a female. I do not wish to put that kind of pressure on someone. Beyond that, do you want the first words from any crossdressing male to always be "I'm a guy" when talking to people? It's a blurry line, which is why I wouldn't make a concrete conclusion based on hypothetical situations. It'd depend on everything else that's going on as well as that.

I would say this is the last I'd say on the subject, but even though we're not talking about pre-op transgenders, it would seem to be relevant enough.

To that extent, you'd still have to define "up front." The most immediate way of making it known is not to dress or act as a female. I do not wish to put that kind of pressure on someone. Beyond that, do you want the first words from any crossdressing male to always be "I'm a guy" when talking to people? It's a blurry line, which is why I wouldn't make a concrete conclusion based on hypothetical situations. It'd depend on everything else that's going on as well as that.

I would say this is the last I'd say on the subject, but even though we're not talking about pre-op transgenders, it would seem to be relevant enough.

up front = right when you meet, i'd say within the first week or two if you want to become romantically involved. i don't think its fair to ask them to say something like "i am a guy", but i agree with asking them to say "i wasn't born this way". i'm the type that likes to get "controversial" (with most people) news like that out in the open early in the relationship so there aren't any conflicts about it once you are already emotionally invested. its not a concrete conclusion, and i've never actually had any experience like this, so i'm speaking purely with my imagination right now.

i'm not disagreeing with you, you have a pretty admirable outlook on this. different people handle different situations differently is all.

on the other hand, the person the op posted is very pretty. would've fooled me.

A tale of two swords, transgendering history...

LOL

I'm a tolerant dude. If a guy needs to get hormone treatments, his wang turned inside out and a boob job to make him happy, god bless that weirdo. This is America, do whatcha gotta do.

It won't make you a woman, nor will you ever *be* a woman, but if it makes you feel like one and that gets them off, whatever.

Though I do find it all kinda laughable that they expect others to consider them women and, if you don't, you're "intolerant". I tolerate their choices, they have to tolerate my right to say "You're still not a woman cause of that pesky Y chromosome, you're just a gay dude with big boobs and no wang".

Well above all, if you see a transgendered woman that looks like Mirim, or even if they werent attractive, it would be a bit disrespectful to refer to them as "men," dont you think?

And from the girl I had an encounter with, from my understanding THEY ALL KNOW THEY WERE BORN BIOLOGICALLY PHYSICALLY MALE. The paradox lies within the mind and the heart where they feel female. And. . to throw science in the mix, it has been scientifically proven that the human brain is female before the male chromosomes ultimately change the sex of the child, "born in the wrong body" is this very instance where men dont feel like gay men, they feel like women. Studies on their brain activity indicate that they behave very much so like women. And doesnt Mirim act very much like a woman? You cant "learn" how to play with barbie dolls when you are 7 years old and your two twin brothers like action figures. They dont "think" they are women, they feel as if they are women. And there are too many instances when they felt like little girls years before puberty, you cant deny some things, and the honestly in children is a rock solid argument.

Although, I do think its a little. . boggling how these children get on hormones so young. Give a scrawny little hispanic boy estrogen doses before he has a chance to go through puberty and they will be beautiful looking transsexuals.

I still think that's a little too theoretical, though. I understand what you're getting at there, but when it gets down to it there is no real way to say they do, in fact, "feel like women". They think they feel like women. There's too much contamination post birth by, you know, experiences and observation, to truly say it's that their brain/body telling them they feel like women. Emulating (or simply even demonstrating, without emulation) "traditionally female" behaviors does not mean that they know what it's like to be a woman.

The only way to truly know and feel what it's like to be a woman is to *be* a woman, and vice versa. Given the mutable state of prenatal morphology I'm not gonna lie, there's a somewhat blurry line there, but I still say when it gets down to it, i'ts not that they're women trapped in men's body's, it's men who feel like their true selves seem to be more like whatever their outsider's conception of what being a woman is like, and that there are observable shared behaviors/traits.

Though, as a psyche student it's a pretty common belief ( one that I share, no less) that human beings are born inherently bisexual and it's social stigmas that psychologically suppress them from an early age. Makes sense to me given all the accounts of bi/homosexuality in more or less every mammalian (and apparently at least some birds) creature in nature.

I feel absolutely no attraction towards males whatsoever but I'm not unwilling to accept that there's a good chance it could all be a result of social conditioning and anti-gay stigmas.

Back