ok, Worst Stage

Thane

[09] Warrior
I don't remember the name but I hate it,

The star wars stage with the moving walls. Its so small.

Don't get me wrong I love the ability to RO, it feels great. But the stage is so small that i don't feel like I can move around so spacing w/ characters like Nightmare or really any mid to long range character becomes -kindof- and issue.

ummm, sorry see saw stage? i only play standard, is this a special rank stage?

It's a stage you have to unlock in Tower of Lost Souls. I want to know whose idea it was to put a damn seesaw in SC4. Phantom Pavillion is cool, but come on, that stage is the worst. Every once in a blue moon it makes for some lols, but I rather do without it.

Laser Bridge is my second worst stage.

Speaking of which I wish NB would put some of the stages from the older games into this one, but one can only hope and dream.

I hate the Laser Bridge as well. I've actually had my back pressed against that wall and it started moving forward and fucked up my command, causing me to lose the match -_-

Whoever had the bright idea to have moving walls in that stage needs to get shot in the foot.

EDIT: Actually..after reading the post above me, I'd have to agree with that. Laser Bridge has been moved to second place in worst stage of SCIV! The raft blows even more though because it's so incredibly small and people try to end matches really fast on that stage by getting a ring out (especially if they pick Astaroth or Hilde) *sigh*

Any of the fully walled stages, I also dislike the cathedral because of all the walls. Of course I love seesaw, labyrinth and any small stages with ringouts on all side (raft!)

I don't mind the moving walls stage actually. It's actually close to the same size as the raft, plus you can't be rung out on all sides. It gets annoying when it screws with your wall combos, but whatever.

Seesaw is clearly the worst, both for the size and camera issues.

Ciernian, of course you like those stages the best lol. Hilde + raft/seesaw = god mode.

if they were going to do a star wars stage with the walls like that they should have had them open or close and like when u play apprentice or somethin he'd be like standin on the other side of the wall and some shit with his lightsaber off and like he'd pace back n forth and like give u a mean look

I hate the walled cathedral-like stage, simply because I was in a player match group where one guy picked that stage every time, and because he lost most of his matches we had to put up with it for at least 50% of the matches. I mean, if you really must only choose fully walled stages, at least alternate between the cathedral stage and the Egyptian ruins stage.

ah that explains it. Haven't played tower mode at all. lol I've only played VS and online.

From what i've read tho a see saw would seriously suck. They should have kept stages like that in special mode only for all the special people who play specially.

In any case, I'll play tower mode just to see this seesaw but until then....I really hate the small space combined w/ those moving walls...

The moving walls fuck up certain throws. I've seen it with Raph's B throw twice, where the enemy just falls down while he keeps going through the animation. Pretty much everybody hates the phantom see saw, while a lesser but still significant number of people hate the laser wall stage.

Laser bridge. I've encountered more bullshit glitchiness on that stage than any other. I've seen people rung out through the floor, stuck on the walls, and all manner of other Soul Calibur "magic". And the off-axis crap that the moving walls cause is easily the most annoying part.

The problem with Seesaw is that it fucks with the camera. There are times when you cant see the opponent's bottom half... so Voldo and Lizardman yo.

Hopefully Namco will do something about those two stages, soon. Not only do the designs piss most people off, but they're glitch-tastic too (And that's what really matters with the stages).

Back