Omg is she coming back?!

Sigh... guys, all of the characters have their good points and bad points.
Cassandra-Puts her family before her and is willing to sacrifice and go through anything to help her sister and her sweet niece and nephew. A wonderful aunt and sister and she's alittle cocky yes, but deep down she's a courageous warrior who fights for her family and in her sc4 ending, she's smart enough to realize that soul calibur is just the same as soul edge. The bad thing is that the game producer made her into a fanservice by taking away her pants, giving her a terrible critical finish and making her throw her butts at people in combat. But that's not her fault.
Talim-A sweet and compassionate person who puts the sake of the world before her own needs and she has healed Necrid, and a small boy on her journey. She's also very forgiving and will usually see past the bad side of people and look for the good in them. Ex, she didn't blame Algol for what he did and she even helped him come to reality with a peaceful death by calling on the spirit of his son. Only bad thing is her range and I worry about her on her journey since she's so innocent and naive. But then again it's why i love her.
Oh, back on topic about this thread.
I prefer an old Taki to Natsu but I'm willing to give that new ninja a chance. It would've helped if she didn't look like a female naruto though...

Give me similar tastes to Soul Calibur 2 Taki and I will be good. Or give me a developed style in her own just like they did Seig (the man is looking beast with all the mix-ups he can do after his special).

I just hate the fact that people base Taki off SC4 Taki and say "Replace her dammit she was no good anyways". SC4 Taki is horrible and a Abomination too all the Taki's before hand and really made me sad. I'm giving Natsu a try just for the fact that I lost hope Taki will be playable in the game, and it's as close that I can get to Taki's Older style. More than likely, however, they will give her something worse than SC4 Taki (just like they did Rock and Seong Mina) so the fanbase will lose interest in her, and slowly make her worse and worse.

All sword and shield users can die IMO except Lizardman :P
Sophie and Cass had enough SC time for at least 3 Alexandra generations.

even though i think both are sexy.

...Natsu... It would've helped if she didn't look like a female naruto though...

I thought like that but lately i thought about Naruto and that i acutally had quite fun times watching that show.
I hope the same holds true for Natsu.

Also:
SC5-out.jpg

It's all their fault. Kill them wherever you find them.
Especially Siegfried, and Ivy.

shoot. I wouldn't mind being a Patroklos co-mod as well. i haven't seen him really get any love at all and that's just a darn shame. and fleshmasher, i very much disagree with kicking out Cassy for lizardman. (sophitia has pyrrha so i really don't care about that). patroklos am very disappoint to you. -_-

Back