One With the Wind: The SCIV Talim Player Guide

Oh! Um. I noticed by accident that There's a way to Cancel Talims 4bb. She does the first part and then as she is about to hit them with the second part she pauses and goes back into stance. Any specific way to do that?

Lol Talim is so full of secrets! I love it!

Hmm, well I'm trying this out now and I'm not getting it to work. Maybe you should record a vid demonstrating it.

Matchup guide progress: Started working on Mina and Voldo.
Not really sure about Amy anymore. It feels like I'm still missing something about that matchup.

if you need any help zero, im down

also i decided to play talim again, cuz shes so damn cute...
am i the only person who thinks that maxi talim matchup is 6-4 in maxis favor?

Thanks. About Maxi, No idea. It very well could be but haven't played against Maxi enough to judge it.

I think I'd just play and not worry about the odds.

Bet makers gotta make odds.

The rest of us just gotta live with what is given to us.

Hello. First time post. I have a question. I was reading the guide and noticed that none of her WC AS or WL follow up moves were listed ( except for the ring outs). I haven't played the game in quite some time mainly because i couldn't find any good players offline and when i first started to play SC4 i realized that WC AS or WL was a strong part to her game and i found WL into A was a very good move even though it had it's set backs. What are your opinions on her Transition move set and is they any place where i can go play SC4 in Brooklyn New York. I spent hours playing this game. And now all that time learning is wasted. Talim is sad because I left her.

Jaxel is in the NYC area.
I think there is a good place/time for every/any move, you just gotta know when it is.

Jaxel is actually in Jersey, not NYC... You mainly got Ramon and Dreamkiller that play in NY. There's also Jrwr7 and Niz, but I don't know their exact location to yours. Otherwise you can check the NY thread in the regional matchmaking forum.

As for the stance stuff, There are quite a few threads already that explain the basics of all that so I didn't think it was necessary to rewrite it all here. I personally think her stances are useful for the reasons I gave in the guide. But not as the core of her game.

Back