Online BETA?

Do we actually really need to tell them that we want a Beta so they'll be aware about it?

I think it's pretty likely even without us asking for it but sure, do let them know.

A lot of fighters released in the last 2 years that didn't have arcade releases have had online betas (SFV, MvCI, FEXL, DBFZ to name a few). It's becoming the standardized road to a (more) stable release. Tekken 7 was one of the few exceptions, and they spent their first month miserably scrambling to fix broken online features. If Bamco has learned from that mistake then I'm sure SC6 will have some form of online testing.

EDIT: I just remembered that Tekken 7 DID have a beta test in the arcade about a month or two before the arcade version was officially released to test the netcode stability, so yes even that game did it.

Last edited:
I don’t think they’ll have any sort of beta or early access for SCVI. I hope I’m wrong, because I’d like to get my hands on the game ASAP, but I just don’t think it’s in the cards.

I’d like to cite Tekken 7 as it didn’t have an early access test for console/pc release, and because it’s developed completely by Bamco, I’d assume they’ll be confident in their servers/net codes performance at release.

I'll Probably never leave my house again once the beta comes out haha. If it gets released how many characters do you think we'd get?

A bit late to this, but I'd actually love to see an online beta. We know they're watching the forums as well, so always worth having threads like this around. I know I'd personally probably not sleep for the duration from start to end if they did one, if it was a reasonable duration. Gotta make the most outta quality time with my favorite series, after all.

Back