Online Match Replay Discussion

Mage

I'll make you submit!
I had an idea and thought that we could put our own replays here and discuss them here. I also hope for new players to post here and ask for advice on how to do better next time. This also goes for vets, too!

I am going to post my three first ranked matches as Ezio here later on. Currently my main is Kilik/Edge Master (I love mimics) and I will also post videos of these two as well later on.

I think that replay uploading is Playstation exclusive, but if not that's great!

Good luck!

This is a good idea, though I'm not sure if xbox users could save replays to their consoles
Yeah, but all PS3 players are welcome at least.

Here's my first three ranked matches as Ezio (I failed miserably) but my mimic character ranked matches will be on later:

This last match I played terrible. Siegfried really annoys me :P

I also don't understand why the quality isn't that good. I have seen other replays with 720p but mine seems like 360p...

mine too. why are you playing in ranked matches? to me it's like ranked matches in SC4. no fun and full of spammers. but i guess it's personal preference. but if anyone knows how to record at higher quality please let us know.

dunno i suppose so >.> also a friend suggested another friend to save the replay in wich he did all nightmares combo..... so i suppose it can be done...

dunno how

dunno i suppose so >.> also a friend suggested another friend to save the replay in wich he did all nightmares combo..... so i suppose it can be done...

dunno how
It's in the online menu. Go to replays, and it'll open with a blank one that says "Your replays" the game automatically holds your most recent fights in memory if you tab to the next screen though. Just select one of your recent matches from there, and you have the option to save those to the Your Replays section.

Recording them's the pesky part since the 360 doesn't have a port to YT function like the PS3 does.

Back