Or, How I Learned to Love Tira's English VA

PokemonEater

[08] Mercenary
Immediately after getting SC4: I hate Tira's voice! Matter of fact, I hate that stupid psychotic bitch! KILL HER! KILL HER!!!!!!

One month after getting SC4: Hey Tira's English VA sounds just as bad as Naruto! BELIEVE IT! HE SHOULD GO HIT ON HER! BELIEVE IT! MY NAME IS TIRA AND I'M GOING TO BECOME THE BEST HOKAGE EVER! BELIEVE IT! Whee making fun is fun.

Three months after getting SC4: Hey, Tira's sort of cute, plus she's evil and nasty too and works for a big purple badass... I think I'll try playing as her with the Japanese voices on... Ugh, she sounds like she has 2 different voices in Japanese... that creeps me out. I don't like her. Not to mention her English VA still sucks.

A few days later: LOL I joked about Tira's English voice so much that I now know what I'm expecting. That way there's no nasty surprises! TIRA IS HOT!!!!

Rinse, lather and repeat.

Yes Tira is hawt and I'm a pedobear for saying it since she's under age by American standards.

But seriously, why would you bother making an entire topic to say this rather than just posting it HERE. :/

At least Tira's voice is tolerable compared to Scherezade's voice ANYDAY! It's a known fact that everytime Scherezade speaks, God shoves a kitten up his ass and farts the kitten's corpse into Pakistan *readies flame shield against Christians/cat enthusiasts* >_> <_<

On topic, Tira's voice is annoying cute and cutely annoying.

Holy shit her VA is J.Hale?? What the hell...I´d have never guessed...

But I like her voice. I think it´s the only high-pitched voice in the game that is OK.

Back