Original Characters and shipping. Who do you love?

wolfscourge

[08] Mercenary
Now, I may be very new here...like less than a day (LOL) but I'm a longtime fan (and buttonmasher) of the soul series.

Now that that's out of the way,
001.JPG

This is my OC, Wolfscourge. I ship him with pyrrha. I mean, he's a badass with a soft side, and she is just so cute, they were made for eachother, or...he was made for her haha

Now, I may be very new here...like less than a day (LOL) but I'm a longtime fan (and buttonmasher) of the soul series.

Now that that's out of the way,View attachment 41564

This is my OC, Wolfscourge. I ship him with pyrrha. I mean, he's a badass with a soft side, and she is just so cute, they were made for eachother, or...he was made for her haha

I don't like this, Pyrrha is mine. Please be respectful of that...

Greetings, I'm Pocky Yoshi.

Now that OC looks like a guy in love with Viola than a lover for Pyrrha. I mean, the collar screams beat into submission which could also attract Ivy and Tira. Overall, I think I think you need to up the manly factor. Lose the ZWEI outfit and collar and try looking around in CAS section to make it tons more manly.

I mean, doesn't your OC know the price of justice? If not, good luck convincing Patroklos to not think you're a malfested fanservice guy trying to get in his sister's pants haha.

Well, hell, never thought of that...Now that I think of it. I shall now ship this oc with ivy, pyrrha, it was nice while it lasted, Im coming ivyyyyy~

I'm just gonna lay this all out there for fun.

Ivy isn't looking for love. At best, you'd probably be a play thing.
Hilde already has two kids and confidants. At best, you're just a comrade.
Natsu is a female version of Naruto. At best, you're somebody she just knows.
Tira would use you as a pawn. At best, you'd be a slave to her.
Viola is indifferent to you. At best, she wouldn't notice you that way.
Pyrrha wouldn't mind that you want to protect her, but Patroklos wouldn't let you get near her.
Pyrrha Omega would kill you.

Leixia is naive and a bit spoiled like a princess. At best, you can try to woo her for now.

oh well, guess love in the soul calibur universe is...well, non existant. but I will keep searching!

With that attitude:

Pyrrha would actually defend you from Patroklos.
Hilde will admire you more as a comrade.
Natsu would just see you as a somebody.
Leixia would think you're cool.
Ivy will be a dominitrix to you, but nothing more.
Tira will use and abuse your free will more.
Viola will play hard to get if you were to press on.
Pyrrha Omega will kill you if you reject her.

Damn, that's actually my fetish.

This too...

Yeah, I could work with that.
You're quite the masochist.

With that attitude:

Pyrrha would actually defend you from Patroklos.
Hilde will admire you more as a comrade.
Natsu would just see you as a somebody.
Leixia would think you're cool.
Ivy will be a dominitrix to you, but nothing more.
Tira will use and abuse your free will more.
Viola will play hard to get if you were to press on.
Pyrrha Omega will kill you if you reject her.

You're quite the masochist.
Well my lurking stranger that what makes life more interesting. Why have simple girls while you can have difficult girls that can bring a challenge and more fun to you? Also I see this whole thing as a test not only for myself, but also the girl I want the most.

Well my lurking stranger that what makes life more interesting. Why have simple girls while you can have difficult girls that can bring a challenge and more fun to you? Also I see this whole thing as a test not only for myself, but also the girl I want the most.
Every video game vixen/anime chicks/etc. is easy as heck. They don't want your money(unless for DLC), they can't tell you what to do, and you can treat them however you want.

Real ladies aren't easy on the other hand. They want your money, you have to yield to them at times, and you can't treat them however you want.

Course anyone with some sense should choose real ladies...unless you're a spineless idiot.

Back