Our own character designs for SCV!

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
Here, this guys is totally fantastic, I don't know where he is but I put his name Zerivich. He has his own story but I just lazy about writing one for SCV so you guys make up something.

P5210643.JPG

His shield is like a hand fan, it can close or suddenly open to hit his opponent.

Lets design some characters!

I've still my old 2 sketch of Hwang(it was before SC4) and Rock costumes i will like see in SC

Looks cool, nice work! I'm still inexperienced at sketching. I'm working hard but my classes get in my way. It's nice summer is close, I'm gonna sit dow and draw for hours !

Doesn't the Soul series have enough Sword and Shield wielders (the Alexandra family)? We don't need another one.:P

I really like the Rock piece. The voldo one, on the other hand, lacks voldo's energy.

I wish I could draw that good, but even after a year of figure drawing under my belt I still suck.

Weren't Soul Blade's 3P costumes all done by fans, or something of the sort? I seem to remember hearing something like that.

Weren't Soul Blade's 3P costumes all done by fans, or something of the sort? I seem to remember hearing something like that.
Really ?! Wow man that is nice, I wish they will do something like that for SCV!

Doesn't the Soul series have enough Sword and Shield wielders (the Alexandra family)? We don't need another one.:P
True but it's not shield, it's some sorta fan, it closes and opens, spins and also works like scissors or clamp.

Back