Out of Force? (Tech Crouch)

Soupy

[09] Warrior
Apparently when Yoda runs out of force he is in his version of a Tech Crouch, and can dodge some horizontal mids.

I noticed this a long time ago in training but never thought it would be of use, until I played Manta one day and one of Voldo's mids whiffed because of the Tech crouch properties of running out of force.
And today, it happen again but this time against Mitsurugi, The little attack where he puts both hands on his sword and thrusts at you. It whiffed because of the Tech Crouch of having no force. I don't know if this actually can be a good thing, I plan on testing it more.

I've noticed that happen too. But running out of Force is never a good thing, and this shouldn't be something to rely on. And if you run out of Force too much it just means you need to work on your game so that it doesn't happen.

Because if you fight a smart player, they should always be keeping an eye out for your force meter, so they can punish you hard as soon as you run out.

I've noticed that happen too. But running out of Force is never a good thing, and this shouldn't be something to rely on. And if you run out of Force too much it just means you need to work on your game so that it doesn't happen.

Because if you fight a smart player, they should always be keeping an eye out for your force meter, so they can punish you hard as soon as you run out.

Oof yea, but if it can be used rarely but at a smart moment like once in a blew moon it kinda helps, I dodged Sophi's 236B with it lol

Back