Out of the current known roster, which character do you like most?

Tentative SCV character priority list. Very subject to change.
  1. Yoshimitsu
  2. Natsu
  3. a Patroklos
  4. Mitsu
  5. Leixia
  6. Ezio
  7. Hilde
  8. Patroklos
  9. Dampierre
  10. Nightmare
  11. Pyrrha
  12. o Pyrrha
  13. Sieg
  14. ZWEI
  15. Algol
  16. Tira
  17. Aeon
  18. Raphael
  19. Viola
  20. Maxi
  21. Ivy
  22. Cervantes
  23. Devil Jin
  24. Voldo
  25. Astaroth
  26. Xiba
  27. …Elysium, Kilik, and Edgemaster, in that order, LOL. Because the only way to train for them is to master everyone else!

*ahem* Daishi did say there would be more than one mimic....

Anyway. I am really liking Viola and Omega Pyrrah. Aeon as well and Zwei partially. Everyone else is up in the air.
I know that. I didn't expect to be Kilik or Elysium. Elysium has a nice stage. just putting that out there...

The guys:
  1. Cervantes ~ Fighting Style and Character appeal.
  2. Z.W.E.I ~ Fighting Style/Original and Character appeal.
  3. Alpha Patroklos ~ Fighting Style/Troll and Character appeal.
  4. Maxi ~ Fighting Style and Character appeal.
  5. Ezio ~ Best guest 2nd only to Link.
The girls:
  1. Hilde ~ Balanced and Character appeal.
  2. Viola ~ Fighting Style/Original and Character appeal.
  3. Natsu ~ Teleports and Character appeal.
New:
  1. Z.W.E.I ~ I like the way he dresses, also they Project Soul fixed his character model at the last minute. Also summoning EIN to chain together combo's looks very interesting.
  2. Viola ~ I like the way she dresses, also like the fact that the chances of her being Amy are high, so we don't get the princess of Poke back, besides her Orb combos do look fun.
  3. Aeon Calcos ~ Technically hes old, but new in terms of Fighting style, i think he got the biggest Revamp of them all, having moves from not only Spawn now but Kratos to, hes also 1 of 4 characters who have wings/flight in the game now.
  4. Ezio ~ Fit's the SoulCalibur universe the best out of any guest to date, even more then Link but not better then Link just more fitting, also Ezio is debated as the most popular male protagonist of this gaming generation so it was a good call.
  5. Dampierre ~ Technically hes not new either, buuut this is his first canon entry in the series, so yeah. The Joker/Troll character of SoulCalibur, enough said, Lord Geo Dampierre will be the most fun Online.
Edit: Oh and Harada/DJ CaS style, how could i forget? it fits more in SC's universe better then tekken anyway since other characters have super powers.

The top characters I like most would be
5:Siegfried
4:Natsu
3:Kilik
2: Leixia
1:Maxi

Mainly Maxi, cause I've been liking him ever since I was first introduced to the game. Him, Kilik, and Xianghua actually.

Gotta be:
-Z.W.E.I. (Freakin Werewolf summon thingy)
-Astaroth (Main in SCIV, also like the new look)
-Patroklos (JUSTICE)
-Hilde (Heavy armoured female...lol wut)
-Ezio (LOVE the AC series, fits perfectly here)

Its going to be a grueling 10 days.....

My top 5 have to be:

1. Z.W.E.I.: He can do no wrong in my eyes
2. Xiba: Kilik and Xianghua's son is too funny
3. Siegfried: Ziggy Pop wll be one of my mains
4. Ivy:...Boobs
5. Viola: She's still Amy

Tentative SCV character priority list. Very subject to change.
  1. Yoshimitsu
  2. Natsu
  3. a Patroklos
  4. Mitsu
  5. Leixia
  6. Ezio
  7. Hilde
  8. Patroklos
  9. Dampierre
  10. Nightmare
  11. Pyrrha
  12. o Pyrrha
  13. Sieg
  14. ZWEI
  15. Algol
  16. Tira
  17. Aeon
  18. Raphael
  19. Viola
  20. Maxi
  21. Ivy
  22. Cervantes
  23. Devil Jin
  24. Voldo
  25. Astaroth
  26. Xiba
  27. …Elysium, Kilik, and Edgemaster, in that order, LOL. Because the only way to train for them is to master everyone else!

I thought I’d revisit this now that the game’s over a month old. Surprised to see how many my opinions have changed:
  1. Yoshimitsu : ±0. Still enjoy this guy too much to drop him.
  2. Maxi : +18! HUGE change, went from “never” to “oh shoot he’s actually pretty awesome.”
  3. Algol : +12. He’s just so boss in this game, and respectably strong too.
  4. Ezio : +2. I've learned his basics and he’s cool, but doesn’t seem to have a very deep game.
  5. Leixia : ±0. Still interested, but somehow not tempted to really practice with her yet.
  6. Natsu : -4. She’s such a tier whore right now, it turns me off. Way too many online. Plus her voice is dumb.
  7. Dampierre : +2. He’s too hilarious, have to learn his basics at some point.
  8. Hilde : -1. I love the character to death, but her gameplay... charges always feel weird to me.
  9. Tira : +7. Seeing how aggressive and combo-heavy she is, I am much more interested than before.
  10. Patroklos : -2. He’s somewhat fun, but I don’t know... the spark isn’t there.
  11. Nightmare : -1.
  12. Devil Jin : +11. Moved way up, mostly because he’s pretty stylish. Not sure I’ll end up learning him though.
  13. Pyrrha : -2.
  14. ZWEI : ±0.
  15. Mitsu : -11. Ugh. I can’t play this Mitsu, not without serious brain surgery. He’s good, but I don’t like him.
  16. a Patroklos : -13. sigh, I still suck at execution. And Setsuka was 10 times more badass.
  17. Aeon : ±0.
  18. Cervantes : +4.
  19. Raphael : -1.
  20. Sieg : -7. He’s been nerfed too much, which is too bad, because he’s so cool.
  21. Viola : -2.
  22. Ivy : -1.
  23. Voldo : +1.
  24. o Pyrrha : -12. I just dislike that they wasted slots on alt versions of characters.
  25. Astaroth : ±0.
  26. Xiba : ±0. Still hate this idiot on a purely aesthetic basis.

"Cant play this Mitsu". That serious? O_O

Anyway, update.

1. Mitsurugi
2. Natsu
3. Alpha Patroklos
4. Xiba/ Leixia
5. Pyrrha Omega
6. Pyrrha
7. Patroklos
8. Yoshimitsu
9.Nightmare
10. Siegfried

"Cant play this Mitsu". That serious? O_O
I am sure I could retrain my brain to use him, but I don’t have much motivation to do so; he just doesn’t feel right to me. It’s like if you were promised apple pie, you took a bite, and it was chicken pot pie. Chicken pot pie is good, but that initial weirdness of expectation vs result would be pretty appetite-killing, no?

Maybe eventually I’ll circle round back to him, but in the meantime there are other characters I’d prefer to experiment with.

Back