PAL Version of Maxi

Maxi-mum

[09] Warrior
Any information that can be shared? I tried looking up the differences between the NTSC and PAL version, but I couldn't find anything.

Didn't the PAL version have the glitch where Maxi's 3B+K did 50 damage with some weird just-frame input? I really wish the old SC.com hadn't crashed. There's so much info that has to be recovered.

The only difference between the the NTSC and PAL versions of Maxi's 3B+K~B->RO was that it knocked down and also ringed out. In the NTSC version it would leave the opponent standing; however, in that video it looked like it did knock down. But now I'm not sure if it knocked on down on CH (it's been too long and too lazy to look for info) as this could also be a possibility. If SCII HD Online is receiving a universal/global release, and everyone around the global gets the same version then this is a really good sign. Breaking peoples ankles will definitely give them a reason to duck. I have a copy of the PAL version for PS2, so I'll check it out when I get home tonight and see if I can put up a clip to show the difference.

Oh dear....that was a regular hit. That's a FANTASTIC mixup between that and 66A. Oh my God, that's absolutely amazing. How fast is it? It has to be an i18 or something like that.

Oh dear....that was a regular hit. That's a FANTASTIC mixup between that and 66A. Oh my God, that's absolutely amazing. How fast is it? It has to be an i18 or something like that.
It´s actually i17 as far as i remember and yes, mix it up with the awesome 66A and then... Boom!! Best Maxi ever!?

Jag, I think we have a nice Maxi mixup here. I hope this game goes to Evolution next year. We'll have a great showing.

Jag, I think we have a nice Maxi mixup here. I hope this game goes to Evolution next year. We'll have a great showing.

Only this Mix up makes SC2 Maxi more than viable imo. And I hope this game will be supported for some time tournament wise. I am a bit sick of SCV atm and there is no SCVI on the horizon.... :/

IS THE LOW UNSAFE ON BLOCK?

Depends... You can still go in RO after it hit on block and try to escape your opponents punishment attempts with RO A. And it ´causes a really odd pushback... It´s like Maxi is doing a moonwalk after it hit on block to create space. xD But on paper it is unsafe, about -18 or so.

Last edited:
Oh shit, that low could make Amy jealous. Can Maxi pressure grounded opponent's well? How quickly will we crush the shin's of nostalgia?

Track or no track. It's an awesome mixup. Pair that with 33_99B GC? Opponents are fucked.

Oh how nice it would've been to have access to the old Maxi caliber forums if a certain someone didn't delete the database...

Back