Patch 1.04 Wishlist

They gotta do something about his x2 CE combos.... I don't think anyone should have a x2 CE combo. Well maybe Zwei. Also His 4B needs to not track as stated earlier.

i think Leixia is in need of a serious buff, she is so bad right now its not even funny. she is now 6 : 4 or worse with most of the cast if not all. Namco really need to her out ASAP, she is at the bottom of the cast along with with Ralph.

i think Leixia is in need of a serious buff, she is so bad right now its not even funny. she is now 6 : 4 or worse with most of the cast if not all. Namco really need to her out ASAP, she is at the bottom of the cast along with with Ralph.

NO LEIXIA TALK HERE, THIS IS MITSURUGI's HOUSE GTFO:

mitsurugi-header.jpg

1. mist A CH to lead to some type of followup, not necessarily CE
2. mist A+B -3 to 0 sounds good on block
3. Change CE animation to look like old Relic B. (this is purely selfish. I miss this move lol) All jokes aside from a visual perspective, the second hit of current CE should not land on many of mitsu's CE combos. The first hit scooping up opponent to me is silly considering that often times, the first hit of the CE barely hits opponent near head or foot. Just my two cents. Furthermore, it would (maybe) appease Mitsu fans who miss the old relic stance.
4. Reduce Throw damage

If the patch was to add moves (which i doubt) i would like some old FMD moves.

change FMD command to 63214B
FMD A - same as mist A
FMD Hold B - same as B6
FMD k
FMD B+K - Yoshi 44b+K (old mitsu move)

All of you wishing for a Mitsu nerf need to GTFO of this mitsu WISHLIST. You all just want nerfs, unjustified. Mitsu is a god damn battle hardened warrior who cuts Gods in half. i17 48 damage unbreakable grab you say? what about Astaroth's air grabs? nightmare's air grabs? GTFO with that nonsense SON. It shouldn't leave you WIDE OPEN after HIT. SHIT Second hit should be a launcher! It used to be an overhead in SCIV but now its a rising slash that should be launching!

All of you wishing for a Mitsu nerf need to GTFO of this mitsu WISHLIST. You all just want nerfs, unjustified. Mitsu is a god damn battle hardened warrior who cuts Gods in half. i17 48 damage unbreakable grab you say? what about Astaroth's air grabs? nightmare's air grabs? GTFO with that nonsense SON. It shouldn't leave you WIDE OPEN after HIT. SHIT Second hit should be a launcher! It used to be an overhead in SCIV but now its a rising slash that should be launching!

You are an amazing troll. I give you 5/5 stars, would do again.

I want absolutely fucking nothing. Because I dont like the idea of patching FG's in the first place.

I can understand why everyone would want 4b tracking gone though. Makes no sense.

No mention of 6B8? This move is my nightmare move. IMO it needs a serious nerf.

Belial's list seems very reasonable. I also think 2KB should do less damage though, and 2K BE shouldn't build meter. But maybe he needs this due to his lack of lows...

Maybe less dmg for 6B8 would be reasonable, but as I see it now its a punishment tool mostly, very unsafe on wiff and doesnt track. reduce its damage to less than 30 and its role would be quiclky overtaken by other moves.
His meter build is fine as is. It is his 4B and wakeup that are out of control.

Dunno, an i13 move that is -2 on block seems too good to be just a punishment tool. It's also hard to step at anything more than minor disadvantage. And seems pretty good on whiff from mid-range.

But this could be bias on my part, from a Leixia perspective. The move hurts her guard gauge and pushes her back to mid-range where she basically can't do anything without taking massive risks. And because it's 32 damage, on CH it does practically the same damage as her staple 3B launch combo (3B is 6B8 punishable too). Perhaps against the rest of the cast it's just average.

I must admit I do have something of a vendetta against Mitsu so I will haul my non-impartial ass out of here.

some characters are good at poking... thats how it is... Mitsu's 236A is my way to destroy most of sieg's BS, but honestly if it gets down to it, I am poking and punishing with him... same strat I use for EVERY character, cept viola because lets face it, I can abuse how safe she is with little worry...

Playing DTN is awesome. What upsets me about Mitsu is when I use him. I just spam pokes and wait for meter mix-ups, and it seems to be more effective than using my mains who I practise with every day.

You know my thoughts on SCV Mitsu... When you take away certain facets of his game, you are really left with a dull, safe poking powerhouse. That's pretty much Namco's doing.

First thing I suggest Leixia get a buff is she gets a sense of direction: http://8wayrun.com/forums/leixia.100/
Maybe this will help.

And shame on you for justifying a buff because someone is "as bad as ra[L]ph". That really breaks my heart.

Anyways am I the only one seeing a i13 AA that is +6 on hit while 28 damage is something that is "pretty darn good?" I can't think of any weaknesses that i'd like to see mitsu get buffed (dont know him too well) but I agree that his 4B is incredibly powerful as unfortunately too popular a move at lower level gameplay.

Back