Patch Wishlist

Besides their are other characters way more dependant on it that Siegfried for sure.
Which ones? I could see zwei and ezio but other than that? Imo siegfried is one of the most meter reliant chars of the cast (not saying that thats bad though).
For example 3B meterless: 39 dmg / 3B with 1BE: 83 dmg
i15 punish meterless: poke dmg / with meter: 60+
So basically -> Sieg dmg meterless: mediocre / 1BE: High / 3BE: Huge

He basically becomes another char with meter.

"Siegfried is one of the slower and more unsafe character in this game, he deserves top tier damage."

2651801_o.gif

Don't get it. Lol are you implying he is not slow and unsafe if you are the jokes on you otherwise I am just confused.

with the horrors that i have witnessed. i know that siegfried sure as hell aint slow, not saying he is fast, but he aint slow. This could just be my inner scrub talking, so dont take me seriously when i say that. But the laughing was mainly at the thought of seigfried with more damage. Its just sickening to think of.

Sieg does some of the lowest damage in the cast most characters hit harder than him and especially if he has no meter then he doesn't hit squat add in his 10 billion whiffs I think him hitting harder for his effort is justified.

P.S. Raph makes Sieg look like he hits like a truck lol.

Well you are both not correct :P

Sieg IS slow, no idea how someone could think differently here. Siegs NH dmg is rather meh BUT his CH dmg can be huge and his NH dmg greatly increases with meter.
Sieg has tons of unsafe moves but he can still be played fairly safe, if you focus on a hand full of moves.

I am pretty sure, when people complain about siegs dmg, its always because they have CH 3(B)~SCH B in mind ^^ (most of the time not even realizing its only a combo on CH)

That's probably true thing is Sieg wants to hit that on counter hence since he does so much they probably don't notice the CH lol.

I am pretty sure, when people complain about siegs dmg, its always because they have CH 3(B)~SCH B in mind ^^ (most of the time not even realizing its only a combo on CH)

that move also has inhuman speed for the size of the weapon. i dont mind having siegfried do more damage. but the speed at which he moves with his weapon is impossible for someone of his size and muscularity. call me a realism nazi but its what i do

Back