PAX SC4 Tournament, Seattle WA, 9/7/09

LiesIncorporated

[09] Warrior
There was a Soul Calibur 4 tournament at PAX this year that drew about 70 players. Did anybody from 8wr outside of Seattle (other than B:L, who also ran the tournament) show up to this? I don't have the brackets, so I can only speak for the Seattle players. Fortunately we took most of the top spots. :)

1. LiesInc (Zasalamel)
2. Tylergoodguy (Yoshimitsu)
6. howdoiplaythisgame (Maxi)
6. ???
6. ???
6. ???

Thanks to Rob (Zig) and B:L for organizing and running the tournament this year. Great job, guys.

i guess u r a god like they say Cam.....nice stuff (i saw u lookin at muh profile at 1 point u sneaky bastard lol). but for reals, congrats & u need 2 come down 2 TX & shut sum of these D-BAGS up around here. :sc2nm1:

Is tylergood guy from around here? Would be cool if he started showing up to the meets.

We were lucky just to get him in the tournament. Then I let him use Ray's stick just so he could get as far as he did and you know what the ungrateful bastard said..."I have absolutely no interest or drive in starting to play this game again." Let him have his 2D fighters. We all know what that says about him. Hehehe.

Back