Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

BlazBlue is my fav 2D fighting game by far! >:3 I played the hell out of it too!.. BBCS I played the most. The best comeback evaaaar I had~~~

Lol if you look up Animefreak or iw2ma on youtube, you get a bunch of matches for me in Blazblue, Marvel and Soul Calibur. Wins and losses, even some tournament wins lol.

The first week BBCS1 came out, it was me and another Bang mirror match and i won the entire thing, final match and round of the tournament with an Astral Finish. GODLIKE.

Also a new Phantom Breaker trailer just hit japan for the new one, still no US notice lol.
And forget about it anyway.

Aquapazza is coming, Chaos Code is coming, New P4A in the future, new BB aorund the corner and of course new GGs. Heck even an Arcana Heart 3 update might come lol, Anime games a plenty.

Lol if you look up Animefreak or iw2ma on youtube, you get a bunch of matches for me in Blazblue, Marvel and Soul Calibur. Wins and losses, even some tournament wins lol.

The first week BBCS1 came out, it was me and another Bang mirror match and i won the entire thing, final match and round of the tournament with an Astral Finish. GODLIKE.

Also a new Phantom Breaker trailer just hit japan for the new one, still no US notice lol.
And forget about it anyway.

Aquapazza is coming, Chaos Code is coming, New P4A in the future, new BB aorund the corner and of course new GGs. Heck even an Arcana Heart 3 update might come lol, Anime games a plenty.

That's badass you're into anime games so seriously =] I should go to tournaments more instead of anime convention tournaments, because everyone there just never knows wtf is going on, lmao! I'm glad the japanese fighting game market is strong and still buys a lot of these games enough so that Xbox gamers can play them too.

Bang is one of the coolest characters!! I only played him briefly, but him and Mu usually give me the most problems online.. (besides CS Extend), LOINCLOTH FESTIVAL! xD I pretty much only play as Noel and Makoto, every other character I'm pretty much just rookie button masher tier with, lol.

I started CT with Noel cuz her comboes were cool and her quotes vs Litchi were hilarious. But then..... i saw a japanese video of my main man DORA (best legendary japanese Bang) vs a Hakumen and it was love at first sight. Bang main from then til forever.

>Thread is about Persona 4 Arena
>Posters splurging their semen to BlazBlue in every post

Why does this thread even exist now? It's clearly been ruined, lol.

>Thread is about Persona 4 Arena
>Posters splurging their semen to BlazBlue in every post

Why does this thread even exist now? It's clearly been ruined, lol.
We're talking about the VASTLY superior anime game, so we can only improve it.
P4A is trash. P4C might not be, but until then, the trash talk shall commence

We have Blazblue threads. Use them.

What dose it matter? Nobody has posted in them in a while, and BBCS and P4A are pretty much in the same game genre, posting videos about them is fine because this forum is about "conversation regarding video games", not like we're discussing about politics or anything... lol. xD They're both anime fighting games, not like we invaded the Pokemon thread.

What dose it matter? Nobody has posted in them in a while, and BBCS and P4A are pretty much in the same game genre, posting videos about them is fine because this forum is about "conversation regarding video games", not like we're discussing about politics or anything... lol. xD They're both anime fighting games, not like we invaded the Pokemon thread.
Well...... no, despite what i said this is NOT a fighting game thread, it's a Persona 4 Arena thread. We SHOULD stick to said franchise.

I just didn't, cuz it's bad.

1377382599270.gif

Still waiting on Ken.

Well...... no, despite what i said this is NOT a fighting game thread, it's a Persona 4 Arena thread. We SHOULD stick to said franchise.

I just didn't, cuz it's bad.

Sorry about the bad quality, this video was when my PVR broke before I got a new one.. =P I hope you think it's mildly good, this was my day 1 shadow Labrys! >:D

So.

... This game is out.

I seem to have a habit of being attracted to characters who have ass range.

Anybody playing this kusoge?

So.

... This game is out.

I seem to have a habit of being attracted to characters who have ass range.

Anybody playing this kusoge?

Mostly on my own. Loving the additions to Yu's arsenal.

Also taking kindly to Yukari, Minazuki, and Adachi. Especially Adachi on support.

I'm one of the scumbags using Minazuki.

Trying out Margaret now that she's out.

Game is stupid fun.

Back