Personal character preference list and why

Oh... maybe, Seig should get a bomb effect or something when his CE hits that should relaunch the opponent or something. What else can be done to make Seig "broken"? We can work on Aeon next.

Edit: @Le_Bello: Really? Shoot, I must be playing the wrong game then. It would be awesome if you hit someone into a wall with something really hard and the wall just shatters or something. Would be epic in Pyrrha's stage.

@ChaosK: Lol, I'll keep that in mind, especially if Sieg gets any of our "suggested" buffs.

Ezio's 4B is too strong, because it has, like, an AT on Counter! That makes it so much more OP than Mitsu's! NEEDS NERFS And don't forget, it's like, CH, so you don't expect it half the time, which makes it so much more OP than Mitsu's. REMOVE CH NAO

WFMyM.png

Reactions: RxN
Well, I think ASTAROTH and IVY are other game breakers. I mean, legit guys, JUST FRAME FUCKING GRABS!?!? YOU'RE SHITTING ME!!! That stuff is like.. UNBREAKABLE cuz they're JUST FRAMES. It's not like they're almost always B grabs in Astaroth' case, and ALWAYS B grabs in Ivy's.

Another thing! Astaroth's 44[A] makes my xbox crash everytime it's used because it leave the opponent with absolutely NO options but to sit there and take it like a 5 dollar hooker.

ANOTHER THING! Astaroth's 4B+K is more OP than Mitsurugi's 4B, and EVERYONE (even Stickman) knows that 4B didn't set the bar, it broke that bitch and shot it into the sun. On size 5 characters, 4B+K combos into 28:B+G for FUCKALL DAMAGE. And on normal characters, you don't even need 28:B+G, it does FUCKALL DAMAGE ANYWAYS!!
Broken.

But what about Maxi, the other most broken character in the game BibleThump
We all know Maxi fires a continuous stream of Hadokens when he does 6B4 and the controls switch over to call of duty style so you can get headshots for about as much damage as Algol's second strongest combo.

Honestly idk how anyone could combat something like that. I guess that's why Maxi wins every tournament with such an overpowered broken move set.

Oh... maybe, Seig should get a bomb effect or something when his CE hits that should relaunch the opponent or something. What else can be done to make Seig "broken"? We can work on Aeon next.

5 fewer frames on all attacks. 10 more damage on all attacks. All attacks launch. Guard break in 2 hits.

For aeon, when you choose him, your opponent starts the round on the edge of the ring, and every ringout you get gives you 2 round wins.

5 fewer frames on all attacks. 10 more damage on all attacks. All attacks launch. Guard break in 2 hits.

For aeon, when you choose him, your opponent starts the round on the edge of the ring, and every ringout you get gives you 2 round wins.

Wow, Sieggy won't even need that giant sword he has, he'll be able to get through matches kicking his opponents to death. When you play on Aeon's stage, it always feels like your two feet away from the ring edge anyway. I was thinking along the lines of giving him the ability to stay in Sand Winger for extended periods of time like Yoshi's Manji Dragonfly and just hurl fireballs at his opponents until they burn into a pile flesh and bones.

Anyone else that needs to join the exclusive group of "broken" characters? Maybe Ezio?

Anyone else that needs to join the exclusive group of "broken" characters? Maybe Ezio?
Make EIN's attacks UB a la Cervantes' gun and Zwei would be up there.
Halve the hold times for Hilde and make her verticals faster and she could get close.
We have two variants of Pyrrha's S&S style, why not have Xiba's pole style [probably more similar to Mina] and Kilik back to his own pole style, albeit stronger. Can RO on block and has more reach.

Back