[Philadelphia, PA] 1-800-GET-THAT-CHICKEN

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo SOUL CALIBUR 5 IS NOW OFFICIAL COMING IN 2012

I am so hype for this that I am about to drive my car straight up to Rigel's house and crash it into his living room. I will see you guys at Hubbs' house on Friday. He said he will gladly set aside a TV or two for Calibur and other games. And Doug, speed up your recovery from this spider bite so we can session this Saturday! We need to kick shit off correct this weekend!

Don't destroy other people's property from the hype. But I have been hyped as fuck ever since the announcement has been made official. This is what I been waiting for since last year when it seemed like there was no hope for the series. Now everybody is talking about Calibur around the net. New faces are coming to the forum. And old faces are coming back. 2012 is going to be the fucking shit unless the world ends before I get that new Calibur.

See you guys on Friday. I am going to mash so hard on Christie. Imma call that bitch potatoes.

I'll be more than fine for Saturday. The antibiotics and antihistamines have kept this shit at bay thus far. Unless there's some strange/drastic turn of fate, I am in relatively good health and ready for Saturday.

*is still pissed off at spiders*

Spider bites are no joke. Not that long ago my mother got bitten by one in her leg. She thought it was just a simple mosquito bite at first and didn't properly treat it until days after it started to spread. Then the doctor had to cut the bite wound open and everything.

Just so people know, I will off from work this saturday since I have family coming in during the afternoon. So I'll be available to come with Zack as soon as the session opens.

Here's to SCV; where we will presumably be using milfs and Doug/Chuck will be using a 67-year-old in the best shape of his life.

Voldo should just age backwards. Seventeen years pass, and everybody gets older? Voldo doesn't play by society's rules, he's gonna be 22.

Kit, there's some of everything we play. Mostly SC4, SSF4, Marvel, Now MK9.
hell, we even had KOF, Worms, and Itadaki Street going on some days.

Cool, As i stated, im looking to be there not this weekend but the following since that is the Saturday that i have off. If anything, i will let you all know about it. Doug, you need to hook me up with directions to your place so that i can make it there. Hopefully, all will go well and ill be there.

lol thanks bro.. would have been better if you PMed this info.. lol no worries i noted it into my phone.. also, do i have your number? in case i get lost?

Radioactive spider bites, destruction of other people's property, and Calibur 5... So much randomness on one page. Lol, dang it's hard to post on the iPhone.

No sesion this monday. I'm pushing it back a week.
1297478886647.gif

I was watching some older matches on my video channel and forgot how funny a lot of them were. Let's record some matches this saturday. I'll bring my camera.

I was watching some older matches on my video channel and forgot how funny a lot of them were. Let's record some matches this saturday. I'll bring my camera.

I also had the urge to go back and watch them. I be tripping on them videos.

I thought you couldn't record any matches from your camera. We had a bunch of problems the last time we tried.

Back