Philly/South Jersey Soul Calibur - Live Stream

Yeah, stream being cancelled made me actually go out and do something last night. =(

Alright, this time for sure I am streaming tomorrow's (11/4/10) session. I apologize to the people who were actually looking forward to the last one I cancelled on. It was all my fault because I forgot to bring the mic with me, and the general consensus of the room was not to bother running one without sound. I guess that's the thing with the Philly streams; not many give too much of a shit about the actual matches (with Woahhzz's being the exception), but the commentary is another story. So, when we lose the mic, we lose our appeal.

Anyway, we should be starting around 8PM tomorrow. With a mic.

Make sure you watch the replay in case you missed it or were too busy playing boring ass SF online. You gotta watch this one. I promise.

Good to see people are watching the recorded video. Here's the links for easy access.

11.4.2010 session videos
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Sorry, but we need to determine whether there will be enough interest from the public in order for us to bring a stream back. Therefore, we are opening up a petition on facebook. When it hits 500,000 signatures, I will definitely start them ag........er, talk to the Board of Directors about it.

Khent, nooooo. :[ You're not famous enough to get away with that. JUST BRING IT BACK OR FEEL THE WRATH OF KRITINATOR!

Who is the Talim player in the vid? He is so good. I think he is the only one Talim I see who know how to use 6B properly. =D

WTF? Where have you been at? That's ZeroEffect. One of if not the best Talim player right now. Check the vids.

Also, we should try to stream sometime after the holidays when the weather isn't shit. The opportunities to play Calibur and talk shit are too good not to share with those who want to watch.

Back