Players you no longer see anymore

CaptainBoomz

[10] Knight
Throughout my entire online experiences, there has been haters and there has been great buddies. We all know what we usually say about the haters and ragequitters. But I want to honor the names of great players who has stopped playing entirely for some time now. The thread says name your Top 5 players you no longer see anymore. You are free to make it your Top 10 or more if you've had that many players that you knew. You can do lower than 5 if you didn't have that many. I know I have more than 5 but I'm going to start off with 5. I really miss these players. We've have great times.

Number 5: r_a_s_e_c
This was actually a long time ago back in Soul Calibur 4. He showed me what The Apprentice was really capable of it and destroyed everyone who came his way. It was entertaining.

Number 4: BelovedChild
Excellent Raph, Excellent conversations :)

Number 3: J_U_V_E_N_I_L_E
This guy was a Setsuka God... well at least to me. It was always fun having him around.

Number 2: gakel86
As often as I've battled him, it's as if he was never around in the first place. He was a very nice player who gave great advice.

Number 1: SamEJIV
A lot of players knew this player because that's how I knew him. Through players who knew players that knew THIS player. He was awesome!

These are the players who will always have my respect. There are more players I want to name but first I have to get some work done.

More players that I don't see anymore. I'm not going by numbers in this one because I have a handful.

scroogemccerza:
Fun to talk with. Awesome Darth Vader.

UCHIHAKILLER:
Another Awesome Darth Vader... though not as fun to talk with. Last time I've ever saw him, he got whooped by TANHAUSSER1.

Freaky-Styley:
I've heard about him, spoke to him, but never actually played him. He was nice though.

CBM033:
Weird guy who mained Voldo. Most of my experiences of adapting to SoulCalibur came from him.

draconoir:
An all-out awesome player. He may still come around though. I haven't seen him since I beat him with Dampierre.

kenhowe:
He taught me most of what I know.

ProvesaDark:
Very cool guy, very cool player.

Beloy:
He/She plays good. Never said anything to me.

NBNBNBN:
Player was tough.

SPACEBACK001
He was just the least-worst ragequitter.

ATL_R3DD:
I've only heard about him.

ZeroRose_X:
Another very cool player.

Ring_PL:
Only heard about him.

PorkLoafKing:
Again... only heard about him. When I say I've heard about a player, it's usually in good words. I won't mention anyone I've heard bad things about.

SorryBaskets:
I've never played him but I've seen him in action. A Voldo player who once trolled Enkindu.

KrayzieCD:
I don't know why I'm mentioning him... he might still be around.

CaptainBoomz03:
He died... Here's my last words to him in the language that he spoke. "!em s'taht gniddik tsuj"

BentLeet:
Heard about him and seen him in action.

N3ver3nding68:
Very cool player. I've played him a dozen times. I've never won against him.

Slayer_X64:
Another very cool player. I've played him a dozen times. Only won once or twice.

Last edited:
I won like 3 online tournaments, how can you not know me?! rude

I know Woahhzz, Xephukai, Never_Relent, Lolo, Ooofmatic, Hawkeye, JJJ, DeathInMyEyes, Party_Wolf, RTD and more "I forgot how to spell some names" If you're up there with them, that's awesome XD... ... ... But I have a history with ALL of them and I still see them all. You're new to me but don't worry. That can change quick :)

no love for wingzero?

I still see you around and I've posted videos at your request. Unless Wingzero isn't you, you already have my love.
upload_2015-7-30_15-59-52.png

Linkrkc- a very good American Ivy player from the state of Texas.
Rigel- usually a Cass player, also American and I believe he's from the state of New Jersey.
HeartNana (aka XCTU)- Chicago player, likes all them cutsy anime dolls, last time I recall he used to play Lynette from SC3.
Esom (aka YouAreFail)- still remember that chat with the extremely good Voldo player long time ago on 8wayrun; we were talking about Ramadan.
Max DreamKiller- Dunno if he's still there, but I remember from SC3 I get to impress him with my Cervy performance; he plays Taki in SC3 and in SC4 he plays Amy (don't think of it the wrong way).

I know Woahhzz, Xephukai, Never_Relent, Lolo, Ooofmatic, Hawkeye, JJJ, DeathInMyEyes, Party_Wolf, RTD and more "I forgot how to spell some names" If you're up there with them, that's awesome XD... ... ... But I have a history with ALL of them and I still see them all. You're new to me but don't worry. That can change quick :)

You know me too. You just never realized it. I'm actually a friend on your PSN fun fact... ;o

BEENEEWEENEES: He was the player who introduced me to Dampierre. I remember I asked him, "how did you get that guy?" He said "Get the game at Best Buy." I called Best Buy and asked them about it and they told me that they didn't know what the hell I was talking about. However that wasn't before I found out that Dampierre came as a code that was put inside the box. Then I started looking for it on ebay. Yes... Dampierre seemed that cool to me to take a step like that for something that was going to be DLC anyway. I've ordered a code card from the EU region. The day they bummed me out by saying that the EU code won't work for US was the same day it came out officially. It was bitter-sweet. Now I'm a Dampierre master :)

posydon: This guy was really good. He taught me the rest of what I needed to know about The Apprentice.

Zone_N_Out/Exitwounds: He was tough. He never said anything to me.

dade305nigg/Timefly305: Guy was only tough at first... and he was weird.

dollysboy: Guy was really good and cool. One of the best friends I've ever had.

Last edited:
Back