Players you no longer see anymore

Mopies. Back when I was online only and never even knew about this site, he would wreck me all the time. I want to play him now

Icemanplayer22: He used Taki a lot in SCIV. He used Cervantes in SCV. Last time I've played him, I lost. I was also his student in COD MW2.

Chrome_Wing: He mained Zasalamel in SCIV. He won against me a lot.

Something_Unique: I've only played this guy once in SCIV and once in SCV. I didn't win and I didn't see him again.

VOG666: We went back and forth, mostly the lag was in his favor.

Kaos0500: Guy was really tough. I think he knew every character... ... except Dampierre.

RTD_ATL: I've only played this guy once and never saw him again.

KittenCutie: We've played each other a lot. Mostly went back and forth.

IAdoreBunnies: I've played this guy a few times. I forgot how it went.

Alphosho: He mostly hung out in special matches in SCIV. He was really good in standard too.

ErgoPhoenix: I'm only mentioning him because he told me he was leaving.

Young_Rob23: He used Setsuka a lot in SCIV. He was also my instructor in COD.

Lilbob_90: Him and Young_rob23 were twin brothers. I hung out with both of them in a voice video chat once. Lilbob played SoulCalibur a lot less than Young_rob.

DTH_WSH: If anyone sees this guy again, give him a pacifier. Or a lollipop. Something NEEDS to be in is mouth when you're wrecking him.

workdamit: If first met him in special matches in SCIV. He's a very friendly guy. He is also quite good in SCV. I haven't seen him since I've lost my main psn profile.

RIDLEYomega: TANHAUSSER1 told me that's his brother. He was good. Last time I spoke to him, he was talking about how he slept with Angela_Powergirl. Later on, I discovered that a player named MONEYMUFFINS wanted a turn and she turned him down.

Angela_Powergirl: I remember she wrecked me bigtime in SCIV and I said to myself "I really suck..." She overheard me and encouraged me by saying that I was the best player she had faced all day. She also said that ZeroRose_X, TopKnot-Predator and xxNOVASTARxx agreed that I was good too. From that day on, I was a much better player. She'll always have my thanks. Last time I saw her, we were in a session and XXTHESTAMPEDXX came in and wrecked everyone.

xxHumanTyphoonxx: I haven't seen him since SCIV. Someone told me he is XXTHESTAMPEDXX.

Shin_Megiddo_X: I've only heard about him.

GreenFlash13: A very good Apprentice. TANHAUSSER1 told me that's his old master. Others told me that Greenflash13 was the very first Apprentice player to be reckoned with online.

Last edited:
LONG_GRANGE: Played him a couple of times. Cool guy.

highfly0: Yes, we all know this guy at the top of the rank of standard ranked matches in SCIV. He's probably still up there. I heard he used Algol.

ChineseNails: An ok player that was once on my Friends List.

WHOOMAN: He was good and funny.

IHateUddesd: I think he was jealous of me at one time. But then he's gotten better.

XianghuaFlow: He was good with Leixia, I was always a step ahead of him.

Uber1337_Dave: This was my first Dampierre mirror match. It was fun.

NoFaceKiller: Heard about him and seen him in action.

RainbowMonster: He used Setsuka a lot in SCIV. He was tough.

Antics_R_us: Only heard about him.

DakotaFanning: Ha! I think he successfully ducked me for as long as he could.

Timefly305

SilentWall

XXTHESTAMPEDXX

Jacksalien/THE_GOD_SALIEN

man the nostalgia comes rushing back

Ring: he's is a bit of a legend in EU and has been someone I wanted to play for a VERY long time, even more since HolyCarp and many other EU players hold him in high regard

Timefly: I think I actually came across him in ranked last week fairly decent Omega

Silentwall: as a NM player I have much love for SW, he was the one who ultimately taught me how to space with and to use range to my advantage (back then I'd just mash like fk and abuse 33B6 ~ GS B6...) he was also the one who inspired me to sub Aeon

THESTAMPED: I remember this dood would come into my lobbies and absolutely wreck everyone and I enjoyed it...his mitsu was so fking good, however not everyone enjoyed him being on the throne for a long period of time and at times they would pressure t me remove him and I simply couldn't do it...it hurt me so much when I asked him to leave, and to this day I still regret it. and won't ever forgive those involved for making me do that.

HowaHanz: this dood was so chill and so good, hell he stood by my side when Sithlord and his scrubby friends went on a tirade in my lobby

Jacksalien: I've heard mixed reviews about this dood...but personally I never had any beef with him, he was always so polite when we fought and ever uttered a bad word to anyone...but others say different, so I don't know what to believe...still he was an incredibly tough algol

Saiyne: he's really good with a good number on the cast...but I won't ever forget that hype comeback against his Tira!

DTH_WSH: really what can you say about this guy? intentionally picks either infinite stages or stages with no RO's...I spaced him out and he began whining like fk...so following match I rushed him down...and he shut up lol

to add to the list:
Spanish members - I have a chequered history with the Spanish...in particular:

Mj795: dood was starting out so I thought I'd try and teach him...I sat down with him gave him tips on how to play against NM with Tira and such...but then all of a sudden when I joined his lobby I was met with "no it was not a good game, I don't like your playstyle and I don't like NM, please leave!" straight up spat in my face after everything I tried to do for him.

DnmCroft22: I don't think I've had anything bad to say about Croft...we had our games we had a winner and a loser and that was that.

IXI-DaRk-SeeD-IXI: leader of the Spanish-division scrub-bridgade aka the 2 aforementioned. now known as RuLo-FeRRe, another one who'll intentionally pick 1st player spot and an infinite stage so he can endlessly space, beasted his Ivy with NM and trust me I started pulling some sick reads, 1K into 66B+K for hype...the end result? a ragequit...which is why his numbers are so high...and now he' been ducking me ever since LOL

IXI-DaRk-SeeD-IXI: leader of the Spanish-division scrub-bridgade aka the 2 aforementioned. now known as RuLo-FeRRe, another one who'll intentionally pick 1st player spot and an infinite stage so he can endlessly space, beasted his Ivy with NM and trust me I started pulling some sick reads, 1K into 66B+K for hype...the end result? a ragequit...which is why his numbers are so high...and now he' been ducking me ever since LOL

Dark-Seed is Rulo-Ferrer? I didn't know they're the same person, how did you discover that? I don't think I've had problems with Rulo, but his connection is so awful, I just leave when I join a lobby with him in it. One of the worst EU connections I've seen, I call him Rulo-Lagfer lol.

Dark-Seed is Rulo-Ferrer? I didn't know they're the same person, how did you discover that? I don't think I've had problems with Rulo, but his connection is so awful, I just leave when I join a lobby with him in it. One of the worst EU connections I've seen, I call him Rulo-Lagfer lol.
for starters MEW told it was him, but looking closely the similarities are too much to be a coincidence...both are Spanish...both have a pretty ass connection...both keep ducking me...both have a pretty substantial record...both main Ivy and both are shit!

100% they're the same person. It's kinda sad because I remember him as a good player and person, we used to play much, I couldn't say nothing bad about him...well, maybe only about connection which was always really bad. We didn't play for some time, then I saw him in colosseum raging about lag, how pyrrha is cheap and some other shit. Shame because before that I considered him as a good player. After that I saw his ragequit I lost any hope I had about this guy xD

Must be on my old PSN profile. I don't see you anywhere.

I went by the name of Lefatar

As you can see, Pocky Yoshi the devious had history with a good amount of people on here. >3

Oh you've had history with me too on SCV. You just never knew it. And Exitwounds is cool. Nice person, he just had some misunderstandings with some of the others on this site. Never had a problem with him.

I went by the name of Lefatar

Oh you've had history with me too on SCV. You just never knew it. And Exitwounds is cool. Nice person, he just had some misunderstandings with some of the others on this site. Never had a problem with him.

I remember you. You were actually really good. I guess we just didn't battle a lot. I recall you using Xianghua.

That's really refreshing to see that someone like you isn't quick to judge. If only certain people could be like us. I mean I may call someone stupid, but not because they are. It's because I'm straightforward and would rather be proved wrong.....except some people are bitter stone throwers. Those people I avoid, but should I confront them I'm gonna be straight up with them until they straighten up. Otherwise, I'll still treat them with respect.

Maybe we'll fight again sometime btw.

That's really refreshing to see that someone like you isn't quick to judge. If only certain people could be like us. I mean I may call someone stupid, but not because they are. It's because I'm straightforward and would rather be proved wrong.....except some people are bitter stone throwers. Those people I avoid, but should I confront them I'm gonna be straight up with them until they straighten up. Otherwise, I'll still treat them with respect.

Hey I never judged Exitwounds. I just said he never spoke to me LOL XD.

Inksplatter: A very powerful Yoshi.

CuteAndDeadly: Only heard about her.

Kikaleek: Not very solid memories of him. I think he used Yoshi.

Teflon: A very solid player.

NamuSkull: Another Yoshi. Very tough.

Back