PO transition frames

A few updates on testing. Going much slower than I wanted, but been really busy.

4A+B6
I am feeling pretty confident that 4A+B6 on block leaves natsu at -5. I've changed my chart to reflect this, but I'll still try to confirm the actual advantage/disadvantage.

6A+B4
6A+B4 on block leaving Natsu at -7 seems correct. All the tests I've run for it seem to be trading appropriately. I am having a hard time telling if B+K is actually i23 however. I can't seem to get this move to trade with anything.

4A
4A on hit is -2 in the book, but I am feeling like Natsu has more advantage than that. In Natsu vs Natsu training mode:

Test Case #1:
1P Natsu: 4A on hit -> PO B​
2P Natsu: get hit by 4A -> 1A​
1P Natsu wins. PO B is i22, and with the -2 on hit, should make this move come out at i24. The expected result is that the attacks trade with each other but it consistently doesn't.​
Test Case #2:
1P Natsu: 4A on hit -> PO B+K​
2P Natsu: get hit by 4A -> 1A​
1P Natsu wins again. PO B+K is i23 and with the -2 on hit, should make this move come out at i25. The expected result was that 2P Natsu wins but it consistently doesn't.​

This of course doesn't rule out the possibility that PO B and PO B+K startup frames are wrong in the book, but I will investigate further.

Back