Prefer speedy or slow but powerful characters?

What's wrong with Cervantes?

SeriousCat.jpg

hm normally speedy charas..but in first place i choose characters because of their story...almost in every game...i cannot play with a character if i hate him/her -.-

I usually opt out for 'slow/power' characters because their moveset is easier to remember. Like hell I'll learn Maxi or Taki any time soon.

I usually opt out for 'slow/power' characters because their moveset is easier to remember. Like hell I'll learn Maxi or Taki any time soon.

exactly, thats what i'd go for too + the looks

NM has a pretty limited moveset but easy to execute, the rest is really strategic planning

but sometimes i prefer low tiers like Setsuka that is slow, have no much range, doesnt punish, unsafe as hell, bad low moves, short range.......... what a balanced char :D

err....what?

I love fast attacks so speedy characters for me.

Without hesitation I always pick the speedy characters. Talim is my favorite, of course :) For some reason, they're just so much more fun to play with and I always love pwning an Astaroth twice my height. I've always prefered speed over power, though.

Nighty's brutality is the stuff! Flashiness in this purest form (I beleive it's scientific name is blinding style) and he got an VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY evil gameplay including a lots of RO (obviously all character in this game are awesome fighters, but lame swimmers) And he have a pretty nice range, lots of moves to start the fight with.

Back