Preferred stage

I like the Marsh and the Ice stage best. To me they are the most visually appealing. Marshes is smaller and circular so I prefer that one in general. Ice stage layout is very unablanced imo. Both stages have decent music I think.

I am not a fan of Sailor's Rest (though it is real nice visually) but it may be because I am a Nightmare player. It is easily one of the worst stages in the game for ring outs. The stage is just huge.

Watch me be the only guy who likes the Marsh the best.

The stages and the music is what i dont like the most at this game.

Like Tiamat said the Icestage is quite nice, i like the music. Apart from that SC4 is by FAR the worst SC concerning stages+music imo.

Lizards with a fork and knife? what the fuck is that shit....

normally i listen to SC2 or SC3 Music while playing in Trainingsmodus...

Any stage where I have plenty of room to run away. So I'd say my preferences out of those would be Hall Of The Warrior God and Sailor's Rest.

The Throne Room.
Let me plug this in

I hate the fucking Starwars stage with the moving walls, nobody liked Phantom Menace anyway. And the Ice stage looks like a piece of shit. Sailors Rest is annoying with it's random slow down on the PS3.

While I too am annoyed at the moving walls in the SW bridge, I have to admit that it presents an interesting challenge for my abilities when they move toward me as I wallsplat someone. I've sometimes gotten away with stuff I never could have otherwise, and the opposite has occurred, as well. It's not really a unique feature either, though the castle only has one moving wall (the soldiers). I'd be very intrigued to see a fantasy stage where all the walls break away like in that one carnival to make extended floors (heck, extending rails would be cool). As it stands, that particular stage is a little too small for my liking.

I like Sailor's Rest and Hall of the Warrior God simply because they look nice. Whee.

(Also, I play Cass and triple gong-splat is godlike.)

Anything but seesaw. that level is retarded. All others are fine but i do prefer the ones with variety in them. Pirate ship, ice level, and clock can get glitchy from time to time tho.

Not a fan of any of the music tho :(. Always felt SC music was very out of place to a fighter, feels like peaceful mmo music. We need some God of war or 300 style music here.

Jyurakudai Villa Virgin Snow is my favorite stage. It's pretty decent in size and the backround is pretty.
Hall of the Warrior God is huge stage

normally i listen to SC2 or SC3 Music while playing in Trainingsmodus...

Dude, how do i set it up like that? i love the SC2 background music.

And as for a SC4 stage i prefer, maybe the Marsh if it didn't lag. Villa is cool and so is Hall of the warrior God. For ringouts i'd prefer the Float one, nice scenery and its all around cool.
However, i am a Setsuka player so i do love spiral of time and egyptian temple.

Back