Pride of the Post: Your Favorite Posts

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
Let's talk about our favorite post. You can bring up the posts that you made that you are proud of. I suppose you can bring up media posts and thing other people made.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/which-ch...overrated-underrated.18806/page-2#post-700626

I knew I had to be gutsy with this one. This post was made at a time when the Soul Calibur Character Popularity Poll had just finished, but the results were not yet released. However, it was no question as to who dominated that poll and that character was the first one that came to my mind when I thought about overrated characters within the Soul Series. I thought that I would be crucified for my decision, but that post gave me the most likes I've seen in a while at 9 likes, tying with Party Wolf's short, but sweet post as of this writing.

Out of thread ideas, @HydroJamesAqua?

I don't know about you, but live a little. Heck I find joy just worshipping God. That doesn't mean I sit in prayer and preach all day long. There are times I hang out with my good friends and bowl or something.

Honestly you just need to slow down and worry more of your personal life. Take a break, and find something to do. I say this as someone who detects "I'm bored and I wish to make a topic no matter how silly it sounds" in this thread.

Again live a little.

No. We don't gotta go down the God hole yet. Not when HydroJames can start a thread asking which SC characters match best with forum member's personalities.

For example, I think Captain Hook best matches up with Aeon. I'm sure he eats his victims.

No. We don't gotta go down the God hole yet. Not when HydroJames can start a thread asking which SC characters match best with forum member's personalities.

For example, I think Captain Hook best matches up with Aeon. I'm sure he eats his victims.
I feel that bitterness in ya and I didn't even lift a scripture or preaching sermon. Nor was this directed to you, yet here you are showing me just how pitiful you look. I don't say this to be curt, I say what people need to hear. They don't like it, they don't have to respond.

The point I'm making to hydro or anyone is this: live a little. It's not my business to hound a person for how they live, but its in my personality to be straight up. This is me even before I knew God. But because I lived a little, I became bolder.

Every day you grow more older and more bolder.
Listen Hydro is like me in many aspects. You even contain qualities that is similar like me. I won't say what because it's more to fun to find out what they are. That's why I'll respond to you and Hydro not for "God this or God that"(that's a personal issue I will only press if people ask me, but I'll flaunt what he's done for me), but to you guys personally.

To elucidate the point of live a little, I go do something fun and productive. That way I come back to this site refreshed. Sometimes I be trying to do CAS on here for instance, and it takes 2 weeks to finish it. Same for hardcore things playing SCV(although life has me on grip a little).

" Feel free to let me know once your get another xbox to replace the one you say is broken so we can do that FT5. I don't need to come here for acceptance, nor confirm my masculinity. I've been successful. Won my share of prizes and admiration. I walk down the street and women approach me as a man. I've got all the answers and have a tool that'll fix anything. It isn't what this is about. It's about taking out the trash, and cleaning this place up. You guys have gone back to the SC1 dark ages where the entire FGC doesn't even know you exist anymore. Everyone seems content with that. That's cool, I can respect that. You have no idea what it's like to be me. I wouldn't think an "idiot" could be capable of fabricating a story like I am being accused of, but here we are eh? Fact is, this scene has been on a rapid decline lately with TO's dropping Calibur from their docket, and lack of any "hype". You don't want to hear about this? Fine, fine, I'll be the man and walk away. It doesn't mean I have changed my mind though, and doesn't mean I've given up. Just respecting the majorities wishes and dropping it."

I don't know how to search for my most liked post, but I'm guessing it's that.

lolgod.

Back