PROVEN!!! How to get on VH1 reality show!

she's cute enough to be the token gamer girl on the show.

Then you need:

-The edgy guy who acts like he is to cool to be in the room with the other geeks, but is really just the same nerd with newer clothes and a decent bone structure. Egomaniac

-The angry nerd who has a giant inferiority complex and flexes his e-peen 'IRL', because he is a fat, unbathed, smelly otaku otherwise.

-The sociophobe/emo kid who is anti-social and needs this group to help him open up.

- The 9 to 5 work nerd, who has a family, a career and still finds time to enjoy his favorite gaming passtime.

-The sad nerd that has no clue, and everyone feels sorry for because he has no connection with reality and is just head to toe geeked out 24/7, posseses no tact and makes game referrences when talking about anything, especially things he's never had...like sex.

That should do it for MTV.

cha cha

Nah, girls wouldn't be considered equals to males, they are just another 'type' of gamer, hahaaaaa, at least to the guys planning the show, you are just an archtype for their suggested plot device.
You'd be there as the token, cute enough to attract male gamers interest on the show, something all the guys in the house would inadvertanly vie for (cept the married guy....well...maybe even him), and pretty much be the centerpiece, since most social drama would be incited from either them trying to impress you, or 'defend your honor'. The emo kid would become your confidant and 'galpal' since he is 'emotially challenged', constantly cockblocking the others from you and feeding you inside information from when the guys talk about you.

My god, this show may last past 1 season.

cha cha

Oooooh ok ok,I see where you're going with this.
I was referring to an all gamers show like The Real World,where we all gather at one house and play and then start stupid drama about who ate whos food.

Yea, that is the type of show I was referring to. Cept in a gamer version it'd all be guys and 1 girl, cuz that's how drama and shit would get started. As well as who ate the fat otaku's tasty cakes? That is a two episode caper right there.

cha cha

Sounds like Cha stumbled upon a winning scenario.

I'd love to be in on that. The cynical skeptical nerd, who simply doesn't give a fuck what he says but still has a heart of gold and will admit to being geek'd out for games

Cha just don't give a fuck. In a nutshell right there! Would be awesome.

There's no apostrophe in "gamers".
What you did refers to a particular gamer. Fool!

Where's my grammar police badge?

-The sad nerd that has no clue, and everyone feels sorry for because he has no connection with reality and is just head to toe geeked out 24/7, posseses no tact and makes game referrences when talking about anything, especially things he's never had...like sex.

I can fit that role I think unless you can think of something better for me

-The edgy guy who acts like he is to cool to be in the room with the other geeks, but is really just the same nerd with newer clothes and a decent bone structure. Egomaniac

I think I would fit into that pretty well. I wouldn't be a jerk about anything (I'd probably be chill with everyone) I would how ever have no problem calling out other people out on there bullshit.

We need more guails cha!!!
Can't be a sausage fest with just 1 chick. <_<;

I agree! Akazukin you forgot to add, The Asian girl, the sassy black girl, the rich goody girl, The crazy chick, the spazzy girl, and the bitchy Heather.

I don't wanna be on that show dude.
Scrunch Face is basically the epitome of a girl you don't need to hook up with, but do because you are drunk and/or desperate.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=48381384

The girl's body is obviously banging from a combination of working out and boob job. Yet her face shows telltale signs of past drug and alcohol abuse. Possibly even meth. That's a scrunchy ass face.
And has anyone actually seen this girl on the show? She's the super emo drama queen that still lived with (but claimed no to fuck) her ex husband/boyfriend etc. She was sad to watch, plus she got a scrunchy ass face.

So where would Serge fit on the gamer reality show? I mean yo, I'm Serge i dont fit very many gamer archetypes.

Although in a house full of nerds i would probably be the one having sex because all the other dudes will basically be there to "be friends with the girl and be a good listener", which makes it super easy to get with a girl, then play some madden while she complains about your "jerkness" to her caring, listening male friends.

I don't wanna be on that show dude.
Scrunch Face is basically the epitome of a girl you don't need to hook up with, but do because you are drunk and/or desperate.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=48381384

The girl's body is obviously banging from a combination of working out and boob job. Yet her face shows telltale signs of past drug and alcohol abuse. Possibly even meth. That's a scrunchy ass face.
And has anyone actually seen this girl on the show? She's the super emo drama queen that still lived with (but claimed no to fuck) her ex husband/boyfriend etc. She was sad to watch, plus she got a scrunchy ass face.

So where would Serge fit on the gamer reality show? I mean yo, I'm Serge i dont fit very many gamer archetypes.

Although in a house full of nerds i would probably be the one having sex because all the other dudes will basically be there to "be friends with the girl and be a good listener", which makes it super easy to get with a girl, then play some madden while she complains about your "jerkness" to her caring, listening male friends.

Serge should be the pickup artist!

Back