PS3 honors...

KoshTheKoala

[09] Warrior
How do you "exhaust each other's power"?

Also, this may sound dumb, but how do you get the first honor "start of a new era"?

I have like 35 honors right now and I kind of want to get them all, but those are definitely standing in my way (along with others)

Start of a new era = Watch the ENTIRE opening movie when you fire the game up til "Press Start" appears on the title screen.

An easy way to get the Double K.O. honor is to go into arcade or story mode and use Yoshimitsu's suicide move and hit your opponent as well. This is assuming, of course, that you don't wanna wait until it actually happens in a player match to earn it.

Like Insane_Khent said, just do normal story mode with yoshi and perform 3x 66[A+K]. Pretty easy

Oh, although I didn't ask, thanks for the Yoshi tip guys, I'll definitely try that.

1) How do you "exhaust each other's power"?

2) Also, this may sound dumb, but how do you get the first honor "start of a new era"?

3) I have like 35 honors right now and I kind of want to get them all, but those are definitely standing in my way (along with others)

1) Double KO.

2) Watch the full intro and don't press start until it tells you to press start.

3) This should help you with anything else.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=940048&topic=44694809

An easy way to get the Double K.O. honor is to go into arcade or story mode and use Yoshimitsu's suicide move and hit your opponent as well. This is assuming, of course, that you don't wanna wait until it actually happens in a player match to earn it.

It doesn't work on arcade.

Cat, what mode did you use it in? Because Cirex is saying that it doesn't work in Arcade but I'm pretty sure I earned mine in that mode.

Then again, the topic says PS3, and I have a xbox. So maybe it's different for each system when getting honors.

I did it in story mode, maybe I can get my boyfriend to try it in arcade-he doesn't have that one yet so far as I know.

Could be, but I remember trying in arcade and it wouldn't work. I tried online, but couldn't get it to happen, so I tried in story and it worked at the first try.

im always scared that once i get all the honors, gamefaqs is just gonna release a game save with everything on it =P

I have yet to get Yoshi's suicide to trigger a double KO...
I thought I attempted it in story mode... Perhaps not, I'll go attempt again.

im always scared that once i get all the honors, gamefaqs is just gonna release a game save with everything on it =P

And won't you have a warm and fuzzy nerd feeling that you earned it instead of DLing it off of gamefaqs?

I have yet to get Yoshi's suicide to trigger a double KO...
I thought I attempted it in story mode... Perhaps not, I'll go attempt again.

And won't you have a warm and fuzzy nerd feeling that you earned it instead of DLing it off of gamefaqs?

I get an even warmer fuzzier nerd feeling when I read posts on the gamefaqs board about people trying to use the uploaded saves, over writing their current saves, then getting the message: "Failure to load due to different account user or created on a different PS3 system."

I get an even warmer fuzzier nerd feeling when I read posts on the gamefaqs board about people trying to use the uploaded saves, over writing their current saves, then getting the message: "Failure to load due to different account user or created on a different PS3 system."

That is an awesome example of epic phailz.

I did it in story mode, maybe I can get my boyfriend to try it in arcade-he doesn't have that one yet so far as I know.

He's not up for it, sorry guys.

In other news, I got the honor for descending 20 floors of the Tower yesterday, w00t.

Back