PSN June 2015 Tournament! (EU)

Rakazuki

[10] Knight
The tournament will start on 1st of June and will run through the course of the whole month or more if needed.
How this works is you simply look at the brackets and get in contact with your opponent to discuss the best time to fight. You can either contact them on this thread, message them on this site or contact via PSN. Then post the score in this thread.

Normal tournament rules apply: http://8wayrun.com/wiki/tournament-ruleset
  • Dampierre Allowed
  • Color edits on characters allowed
  • Devil Jin not allowed
  • CAS not allowed
  • 3 out of 5 rounds
  • If game disconnects, players must restart match with the same number of win/loses in previous round
  • Random stage select
  • Viola infinite banned
  • Obviously no hex mods allowed
Bracket: http://challonge.com/SCVJunePSN

If you want to have your match video recorded feel free to ask me or @ZER0 .

GL and HF!

Last edited:
So if I understand this correctly, you play two sets of '3 out of 5 matches' and the first player to lose both sets gets sent to Losers. Do losses reset upon advancing further into the tournament, or is it really 'Game Over' after you lose twice? I've never entered a tournament, nor am I involved in these things, so I'm asking just in case.

By the way, I believe Capt_Tsubasa28 is using an alternate account from now on, and Layzer's PSN ID is actually Layzer_7.

So if I understand this correctly, you play two sets of '3 out of 5 matches' and the first player to lose both sets gets sent to Losers. Do losses reset upon advancing further into the tournament, or is it really 'Game Over' after you lose twice? I've never entered a tournament, nor am I involved in these things, so I'm asking just in case.

By the way, I believe Capt_Tsubasa28 is using an alternate account from now on, and Layzer's PSN ID is actually Layzer_7.
it's a FT3 essentially
whoever loses gets sent to losers bracket, you can still advance in Losers bracket to GF's but if you lose while in losers bracket then it is game over

Back