PSN June 2015 Tournament! (EU)

lol well end of the day it'll be fun...1st game I gotta play one of my best buds will I win? who knows :D

Just shuffled exactly 16 times, thats the last time im shuffling, so that is the new bracket, whether you like it or not xD.

Man, that's means I might have to face my BLUD in the second round if I beat Sett...

I'm gud, great bracket.

:P

My money's on Kalas.

Would be cool to see some of these matches uploaded btw. The game automatically saves your last 8 matches, so uploading a FT3 shouldn't be too difficult ^^

Would be cool to see some of these matches uploaded btw. The game automatically saves your last 8 matches, so uploading a FT3 shouldn't be too difficult ^^

Yeah i was thinking to same, i can also record the matches while in the lobby if possible.

it's a FT3 essentially
whoever loses gets sent to losers bracket, you can still advance in Losers bracket to GF's but if you lose while in losers bracket then it is game over

That still doesn't answer my question as to whether losses get reset if you win lol. Okay, so it's two sets of FT3's, got it.

So I'm up against Rascalism now. PSN better not interfere with our connections, or I will get frustrated. Delayed movements is the worst thing for spacing, which is absolutely essential for Raph.

Best of luck to everyone, hopefully we'll all be able to play on point.

That still doesn't answer my question as to whether losses get reset if you win
maybe if you elaborate...tend to get autistic with things like this XD

do mean if you lose and get bumped to losers bracket and you win your next game...do you climb back into Winners bracket?

maybe if you elaborate...tend to get autistic with things like this XD

do mean if you lose and get bumped to losers bracket and you win your next game...do you climb back into Winners bracket?

I meant, if you lose one FT3 set, and then win the next two (making a comeback), do you still have that loss on your record when you play your next opponent, or does it get reset?

I meant, if you lose one FT3 set, and then win the next two (making a comeback), do you still have that loss on your record when you play your next opponent, or does it get reset?
no if you lose one FT3 set, you remain in losers bracket...winning the next 2 games won't bring you back in
that loss stays on your record

no if you lose one FT3 set, you remain in losers bracket...winning the next 2 games won't bring you back in
that loss stays on your record

Oh, I thought you play two sets, making it a FT6 essentially; first player to lose one FT3 loses a 'life', so to speak, and is out after losing both. That's what I thought, but apparently I'm mistaken.

Oh well, whatever. I'll get you and Rakazuki to assist lol.

Oh, I thought you play two sets, making it a FT6 essentially; first player to lose one FT3 loses a 'life', so to speak, and is out after losing both. That's what I thought, but apparently I'm mistaken.
goddamnit Guil now you're confusing me:

okay okay...
10974174_10206203743711667_5925031523907701029_o.jpg

here's a bracket from mine and Rakazuki's latest tourney a few months ago

Best example I can give is between me and "Tiger Flowsion".
I beat Tiger 3-0...I won the FT3...so I advance to semi-finals while Tiger is sent to losers bracket to fight "Benners"

If Tiger wishes to stay in the tournament he has to defeat Benners.
Benners defeats Tiger 3-2, so Benners continues on through losers bracket, while Tiger is now eliminated from the competition

Back