PSN June 2015 Tournament! (EU)

x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-stupid-shit-stupid-shit-everywhere-407c94.jpg

My conversation with Scrubasa when talk about fool4entirelife started (now, apparently, established to be Kayane) looked kinda like this:

Scrubasa: Maidros, add psn nick fool4entirelife, you'll fight him instead of Kisame.

Me: Cool. Could you, pretty please, tell me what to expect from this person? Give a hint to your old pal Maidy?

Scrubfuckinasa: He uses Leixia and Tira and he's british. A bit of a scrub, so no pressure, ok? ;)

Me: Ok. ^^ Thanks, Lucker.

-_- I was trolled in such a horrible way that my trust in Scrubasa has all but vanished, as did my trust in any of you lot. >:( But lesson learned. Do NOT underestimate opponents in a tournament. What a mad, blundering, incredibly handsome young nincompoop I was. u_u

Replay vids are on their way, if not tonight (I may fall asleep before upload), then tomorrow morning.

Get Sherlock :P

Still out atm, but I'm free all day tomorrow till 6...anyone wanna book their games in for tomorrow?

Congratulations to Sett, condolences to MEW. That was a nasty twist at the end...

I think I'll wait a bit before I do my next fight, because I have to go in feeling focused and I haven't really been able to do that the last few days.

Back