PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

Rocktopus

[10] Knight
I was able to get on SCV for around 30 mins yesterday (the longest session I've had in weeks) and I got kicked from every player match lobby I went into, literally back to back. I thought: " I wish someone made a thread on here that compiled a list of these players to save time." I know theres that PSN hatemail thread but it lacks a nice, recent formatted list thats convenient.

Based on my recent player match attempt:

1. Silvomar- I beat him with a ringout. Then I got kicked. I should have known something was wrong when I saw that "This room have rules."

2. Hildegard something- This B rank player had some lobby that said "overkill me". So I went in, beat him many times, and proceeded to overkill him a great deal. He isn't bad, but he complained of (overkill?) throws and kicked me. I guess he got tired of it.

3. Prizrak- I think thats his name, an Astaroth user that was an A rank. I figured "alright!" I got kicked when it was my turn to play him on 4 bars....

4. Mars_Hill - This guy was cursing me out on his mic. Can someone tell me what the hell this guys problem is? He kicked me.

5. Djthe1 - A Natsu user. I beat her/him a few times, s/he kicked everyone to play me again. Then I beat her/him with EdgeMaster. He/she didn't like that.

6. Necromantis (something like that) - He had a high win ratio % nearly 100%. I figured he was a RQer. I guess he quits when hes low on health.

7. Xxemogirlxx- Something like that. She/he had a high win streak. I was disappointed. I got kicked.

(8-14, 19, 20) See Zero's post

8. flawlessithlord

9. Rebel-3010

10. Wiseman-37

11. Greek_Gloria

12. BadDead75

13. TheRainbowDasher

14. Icy_smokes

(15-17) From MkDestroyer

15. TyronnaGreen

16. Beast

17. Guyinablazer

18. Ssaomi

19. forzaOMsud

20. devileyesam

21. Wildwildg

22. Ezekiell

23. Mickeyblue

24. Radio-_-active

Xbox live sub category:

1. chaosninja x

If you guys have any other names, please share to save everyone time and to avoid them...and/or run into them to piss them off on purpose if you like that stuff.

ANGELA POWERGIRL UNDERESTIMATED ME. SHE DID ME WRONG. ALL I WANTED WAS A NEW FUCK BUDDY. ALL I WANTED WAS TO TAKE MY ANGER OUT ON SOMEBODY. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS. BUT THEN SHE DELETED ME! MONEYMUFFINS WILL NEVER FORGET THE RELATIONSHIP THAT CAME TO AN ABRUPT END.

IN MEMORY OF ANOTHER ENEMY:

a1n0jKC.jpg

djthe1: been in his lobby a couple times. He got pissed for spacing him out with my XIBA. like dood i ain't fuggin rushing your natsu with my xiba.

also, backstep 3B whiff punish with my pyr also pissed him off. too much fun.

That moment when you recognize all these PSNs

Rocktopus what's your PSN? :D I need some cervy practice

... I just make a point of always hosting.
This happened to me so much in SCIV that I don't think I've actually ever joined a player match in V that I wasn't invited to. I know if everyone did the same nobody would join, but still, why would you even attempt to join people?

Last edited:
hmm if I could contribute:
arcanis8787 - fought his "A-rank" Alpha Pat with NM about a week ago (which is a god-awful MU), soundly won 3 straight games, I was met with some of the most retarded of hatemails.

Rebel-3010 - plays Astaroth, complains about grabs...nuff said.

Wiseman-37 - run-of-the-mill Maxi-masher, with the British whining to boot, usually happens when something doesn't go his way, and is usually followed by a band of scrubs such as Buffy45, Jacori-Uzumaki, Kunyeiji something or other etc.

GREEK_GLORIA - complains he was too strong in SCIV and apparently that's why SCV was made, goes on to say something about an interview that doesn't exist and that the developer is a fool. Fought him in ranked a while back...ragequitted on me, fought him recently, accuses me of using a cheat that would lag his inputs, and that "he meet lot cheeter here, and som even taff enuf to tell it"

BadDead75 - the whole thing started with me double GS K BE-ing for an RO and the guy's shit just broke, literally filled up the TC just anything that popped into his head that he thought would insult me, if not for his bad English and lack of grammer, I might've taken them seriously.

TheRainbowDasher - had 2 fights, one lagged out, the other I won..."sudden lag", "convenient DC" "Dark you W/L is immediately worthless" as if I care about my W/L (actually I do lol jk)

Icy_Smokes - straight up fraud, with 9999999999999999999999999W and only 41L, RQ against my Aeon, complains about grabs...made 3 attempts in a row to 'try' and grab me back, broke all 3. With hacked W/L and Rank he apparently "doesn't no life this game" and doesn't want to put any effort into things that don't need effort put into them, like learning how to play SCV

and lastly Dark_Wraith_ZER0 - he's just a scrub lel

Hey I remember Greek Gloria from SC4 (I believe) and then vague memories of countless victories over Greek's Pyrrha with Edge Master back in GC. Kept challenging me over and over until he/she got my EM to the final round. It disconnected on the beginning of the last round and then I got called lucky? I know Icy Smokes as the player who always refuses to play me for no reason, along with Animeking.

I think I remember Dark Wraith zero too. It was a NM user? that once sent me a message "use more 66 A" while I was using Aeon against Moldaiver?? a while ago. Dark Wraith had a point, 66 A spam is the way to go.

Last edited:
Hey I remember Greek Gloria from SC4 (I believe) and then vague memories of countless victories over Greek's Pyrrha with Edge Master back in GC. Kept challenging me over and over until he/she got my EM to the final round. It disconnected on the beginning of the last round and then I got called lucky?

I know Icy Smokes as the player who always refuses to play me for no reason, along with Animeking.

I think I remember Dark Wraith zero too. It was a NM user? that once sent me a message "use more 66 A" while I was using Aeon against Moldaiver?? a while ago. Dark Wraith had a point, 66 A spam is the way to go.

yh Gloria seems to think he's gdlk in SCIV, he'll say nonsense like "Fight me in SC4, you'll lose" I'm just there like "fite me IRL fggt, do you even SCV?" he'll find any excuse to convince himself that his loss wasn't his fault, basically a Greek DSP.

Icy Smokes knows at some point he'll lose and be exposed...(which I've trying to do for a while, he was the reason i finally decided to invest in a capture card)

haha I'm glad you remember that fight.

OMG. Jacori_Uzumaki still plays this game? I came back to this game a month ago and haven't seen him yet. I used to say "Sup Jacori" Everytime he joined the same room as me. Jacori_Uzumaki has joined the room. Jacori Uzumaki has left the room. EVERY TIME. Rarely ever saw him actually play. Then I realized SoulCaliburV censors Jacori for some reason so I was basically saying "Sup *****" :D I was actually a little annoyed at my buddy cause he never told me that it was censored. He thought I knew. It doesn't censor stuff for the writer.

I can't say I've run into any problems since coming back. I don't even know if some of these players play still but.

Guyinablazer. This guy now has a 1500 something win and 0 loss record. Yet I have a video of me beating him...

yh I see Jacori around every now and then, but it's just one of those things I can't be bothered with...not worth the hassle from the rest of the scrub-squad...pick Mitsurugi"yh Mitsu's a pretty balanced character good pressure offense, decent mixups, but as long I keep predictably 2Aing into 4B, 66BB while opponent is blocking and knows how to punish it and 2KB BE while he's down; I'll be fine"
Pick Natsu: "Natsu is quick but doesn't do much dmg, but as long as I bomb all day (which the mean-ol' wraith keeps blocking, I'm good"
However if I pick NM, everyone loses their shit.

lol I remember GuyInABlazer, I knew something was up when he had that false record.

Lol all I really want to say here is 3 things:

1) I'm amazed how people get upset about overkilling and boot you!! I overkill sometimes by accident just doing random BE moves between rounds, I don't mind my body getting hit vice versa... It's only teabagging that it gets 'personal', lol.

2) WOW! PSN has this much drama? I only recently got a PS3 but no SoulCalibur for it, I figured Xbox had only minimal drama... xD

3) Also I don't taking getting booted from a lobby that big of a deal. It's only when it's something like they flip out over an arbitrary, made up law like "OMG NO MORE THAN 2 GRABS PER ROUND OR ELSE!!!" it just becomes hilarious!

Lol all I really want to say here is 3 things:

1) I'm amazed how people get upset about overkilling and boot you!! I overkill sometimes by accident just doing random BE moves between rounds, I don't mind my body getting hit vice versa... It's only teabagging that it gets 'personal', lol.

2) WOW! PSN has this much drama? I only recently got a PS3 but no SoulCalibur for it, I figured Xbox had only minimal drama... xD

3) Also I don't taking getting booted from a lobby that big of a deal. It's only when it's something like they flip out over an arbitrary, made up law like "OMG NO MORE THAN 2 GRABS PER ROUND OR ELSE!!!" it just becomes hilarious!

accidentally overkilling is one thing, when they do it intentionally it's a different story. There've been numerous times when I'd lose one round and people will taunt, overkill, teabag; but when I do it back they flip their shit.

the only thing PSN needs is voice messaging, then you've yourself a soap opera.

Back