PSN vs XBA Online Lag/Connection

KitKay

[10] Knight
Okay so I dont think there's a thread like this anywhere. I could be wrong, if so, lead me to it and close this one.

I had a question about the online connections between XBL, and PSN. I am a PSN user, and there is times where of course someone will have a 1 bar and its laggy, button delay, etc. Other times, there will be you fight a few rounds, 3rd round lags out and sadly thats it. =( I know the connections are based on people, their connection, and how good their internet is if they keep lagging out, etc.

So my question is, does XBL have the same stuff as we do? Or is it all smooth, no lags outs, even with someone with a 1 bar, it feels like 5. I know that not all the time 1 bar is lag, but most of the time it is. Pretty much asking who has it better online connection wise? PSN or Xbox?

Just wanna know if Im missing out on Xbox, since I dont have one, so Im not really sure how it is lag/connection wise. =)

In my experience, Xbox is far more reliable as far as D/Cs go but PSN connections feel less laggy overall. XBL ones aren't bad by any means, but input lag will become apparent if any fluctuations happen during a match.

PSN has a better network but it can disconnect at any time, even if you are 5 bars with your opponent.

So pretty much each side has their own issues. Well that's good to know that one's not completely better than the other.

Back