[PSN/XBL] New Player Development Matchmaking

HRD the problem with maxi it I feel like he is constanly attacking so I dont when it a good time to counter especially when there lag involve...

Maxi is a lot more open than he appears. I have a "3 hit" rule that I use to play with. Once those are done I go back to neutral and start over. But I try my best to make it look like one continuous "OMG when is gonna stop hitting me" type thing.

My advice is to play as much maxi opps as you can. Consider the "3 hit rule" and try to interupt. Kiliks 46B is quick, 1B, WS B, those sorts of things. We will get in the ring and figure it out dont worry!!

HRD

Im pretty new to 8wr but have been playing the game online (XBL) for a long while. I can teach basics of the game itself or anything with Nightmare and Tira. I also use Cervantes but don't know all his ins and outs like the other two.
I'd be happy to help anyone who wants to learn how to fight online. Im in Farmington, New Mexico and usually have a solid connection within the US. Gamertag is the same.

Im pretty new to 8wr but have been playing the game online (XBL) for a long while. I can teach basics of the game itself or anything with Nightmare and Tira. I also use Cervantes but don't know all his ins and outs like the other two.
I'd be happy to help anyone who wants to learn how to fight online. Im in Farmington, New Mexico and usually have a solid connection within the US. Gamertag is the same.

do u play tira online? I rarely win with her online! I don't know if it she a really bad char or my skill level but 80% of the time I got my ass kick with anyone lol

do u play tira online? I rarely win with her online! I don't know if it she a really bad char or my skill level but 80% of the time I got my ass kick with anyone lol

Yeah I play her online. She's a harder character to use than most but it's definately possible to win with her. I usually have a much better chance of winning with Nightmare since he was my original but the difference is starting to get a lot smaller.

And GGs HRD

Yeah I play her online. She's a harder character to use than most but it's definately possible to win with her. I usually have a much better chance of winning with Nightmare since he was my original but the difference is starting to get a lot smaller.

And GGs HRD

cool let have some mirror match ^^ gamertag: I sk8ter boy I

hello guys

im newbie in 8wayrun but im sc im amateur o.O

im from spain and want meet girl friend and players in xbox live

my gamertag is [ al1cates ]

my main char is mitsurugi but i can play with other

~~regards~~

Welcome to match.com =P
Mocking aside, I can at least show you the ropes with mitsurugi, but if you don't know how to already, learn to shake stuns, grapple break and move properly. I'll show you anyway but it will make life life easier if you at least understand it.
By the way, welcome to 8wayrun! :)

Yeah, he does that ^_^.
By the way, where are you man? We only just started!
When do you want to continue.

When sending sees on line again you an invitation ^^

If you want enviemela your to my and we play

That you are a good player

The reason of if I do not accept the invitation
It is because playing this one my brother and he does not like to lose haha

google traductor for the win

Back