[PSN &/ XBL]Online Cervy Practices

franman

[13] Hero
Feel like hooking up against your Cervy players online? Then this spot will serve it's purpose as a hot spot for posting your PSN and or XBL.

My PSN OjoeOfranO

The three 'O's are the letter alphabet.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada (East side Canada)

Oh, I am all over this.
XBL gamertag is below my avatar to the left (don't wanna just post it so non-members can see it too...)
Sadly, I've still got 8 days before I can get back to SoulCaliburing :(
Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm on the East Coast

PSN : IkI_13
Humm France, South-East... Maybe I can play with america east coast with 3/4 bars

Decent connection mostly during the day. From Central America. My XBL is below my avatar.

Feel free to add me. I'm not a beast but I can defend myself.

If you're ever on PSN, just search for 8WAYRUN all caps, I'm usually hosting games there and invite guys like BLDave, TiamatNM, Panda, Sora, BubblesTea, and other 8wayrunners... when they accept the invites that is.

My PSN is houseofchacon and I play a decent Cervy and Mitsurugi. I need practice! Hit me up I play nights and Thru/Fridays.

I don't think we can. The only obvious thing would be to start a search with all fields specified and still that's not enough. considering there are hundreds of player using the same criteria.

You guys can also send me a message on PSN for an invite into my rooms if you want. I'm always looking to fight players.

Back