PSN/XBL Ragequitters

I honestly don't see how that's possible. People should be able to get at least 30% just by picking Mitsurugi and mashing random buttons.

When I started playing SCV, I had a less than 5% winrate in GC, playing only Ivy. I played only in the New York GC ( I was in America visiting a friend, I normally live in Sweden).

It was my first fighting game, and is currently still my only one. Really bad win percentages can definitely happen, I'm living evidence of it.

At one point my stats were like... 3 wins 90 losses. But then I got better, and my win rate improved to 50% on the same account!

I just had three in one day. That's a new record. Imagine if I was actually good :/

Oh and I got a new message. After the match a message saying "Failed to register it Rankings" popped up. What does that mean? Was it cause of the opponent or PSN being stupid. Its more likely the latter but I'm just curious.

This is kinda late but whatever..

JereramyFFAF (Im sure its this or really close to it)

Anways, I had made a room after Wandrian left and you know we had such a great-->_>;;; Let me get to the point...

I chose Omega and he chose Hilde. Now let me say this, he is a good Hilde. He is one of the best Hilde's Ive seen online ~ Anyways, Its the 2nd round and as Im about to win *RQ*

:( what makes me sad is that he really is a good player :/

How could I miss this post about JeremyFFAF?!

He has potential, but he's flaky imho. Pocky Yoshi no like flaky people. Despite struggling a bit against him, I always believe I can take him. I mean, I remember ruining his chance to get wins. He was rather flaky....like I saw him type something similar like I play this game for fun or some other excuse...or was it another scrub?

Anyways, I always feel very condescending towards him and peeps like him. Not because I'm mean, but he always tends to flake out when he feels he can't control the room. What makes me a superb fighter is not my skill, it's my determination to keep coming until I score a win and/or tire myself out from beatings. Since I know my Yoshi gets under his skin and I could of sworn he said he hates Yoshi, It's usually a 6:4 match-up in my favor against him lol.

How could I miss this post about JeremyFFAF?!

He has potential, but he's flaky imho. Pocky Yoshi no like flaky people. Despite struggling a bit against him, I always believe I can take him. I mean, I remember ruining his chance to get wins. He was rather flaky....like I saw him type something similar like I play this game for fun or some other excuse...or was it another scrub?

Anyways, I always feel very condescending towards him and peeps like him. Not because I'm mean, but he always tends to flake out when he feels he can't control the room. What makes me a superb fighter is not my skill, it's my determination to keep coming until I score a win and/or tire myself out from beatings. Since I know my Yoshi gets under his skin and I could of sworn he said he hates Yoshi, It's usually a 6:4 match-up in my favor against him lol.
ooh okay ._. whats the match-up between Hilde and Omega (sorry for the side tracking ^^;)

ooh okay ._. whats the match-up between Hilde and Omega (sorry for the side tracking ^^;)
I wouldn't know. The only reason I say my Yoshi is 6:4 to his Hilde, is because there are times I get away with things I shouldn't have done.

Like I spammed DGF K two times in a row against him in desperation and got away with it. Otherwise I think the Match-up for Yoshi to Hilde could be 5-5. Hilde may be linear but she can track. Yoshi may not have range, but I feel he can get in once you figure out Hilde. I'm probably be wrong since I hardly fight many exceptional Hildes and could use some insight on this.

Hilde to Omega match-up? Ummmmm yeah, you're a scrub if you let Hilde win lol. Omega really kills Hilde and even my Yoshi really hard. If you aren't applying offense and stabbing like a WhΩre, then you're giving your opponent hope. Don't. Crush them for hoping.

I wouldn't know. The only reason I say my Yoshi is 6:4 to his Hilde, is because there are times I get away with things I shouldn't have done.

Like I spammed DGF K two times in a row against him in desperation and got away with it. Otherwise I think the Match-up for Yoshi to Hilde could be 5-5. Hilde may be linear but she can track. Yoshi may not have range, but I feel he can get in once you figure out Hilde. I'm probably be wrong since I hardly fight many exceptional Hildes and could use some insight on this.

Hilde to Omega match-up? Ummmmm yeah, you're a scrub if you let Hilde win lol. Omega really kills Hilde and even my Yoshi really hard. If you aren't applying offense and stabbing like a WhΩre, then you're giving your opponent hope. Don't. Crush them for hoping.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID >:D thats why he left ._.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID >:D thats why he left ._.
sc1yos1.gif
Well done! :sc1yos1:

Out of curiosity, what is the best rage messages you've ever received after a match? I seem to get the same line of messages depending on who I play as. xD

For example, these are what I get on a regular basis:

~ ~ ~ ~

Viola:

"F*****g broken character. You are ruining the game for everyone. Piece of shit, stop clinging on to your crutch character."

"You know she's banned, right? Hmm using a banned character, kind of pathetic"

Leixia:

"all u do is spam grab and lows what the shit pathetic much"

~ ~ ~ ~

Funny thing is, and I'm not being critical, but people really underestimate Leixia and overestimate Viola!

I was fighting this really cocky Nightmare who completely destroyed the other four in his room, so when I came in with Leixia, he didn't really expect much. I won him 3:0 and he was so angry about it that he removed me from the room before the victory screen came up! I guess he didn't like the thought of his big, buff demon man being beaten by a cute little asian girl? ;3

From BiiiiiiG HoMiE

"GO TO 8wayrun.com,SUCK PARTISAN'S AND STATIC'S INTERNET MODERATED COCKS AND LASLTY, GO FUCK YOURSELF! *Blocked*"

^ that dude really dislikes me LOLOL. He mains Pyrrha and everytime he runs into me he completely avoids me =w=;
-----------------------------------------------

Edit:

Eric of Blades~ He mains ZWEI from what Im guessing since everytime I encounter him, he is being ZWEI so yeah :p
I was about to win the second round when *RQ* -_-

Hmm... I've played Eric of Blades a few times and he always uses Mitsu against me. No RQ's that I can recall.

According to online folks I'm the worst player in existence!

They say I do the same thing and they are right, I'm punishing the same move every time they do it...which is always!

I'm by no means a pro but saying I'm a scrub when I'm obviously dominating your lack of interest in becoming better really intrigues me.

There's two kind of people in this game, the ones that know the fundamentals of the game and are good at it, and there's those who are great at whining and complaining.

I cherish ragequits more than wins. It always brings a smile to my face when people quit on me. And if I get hatemail, even better!

The biggest quitter on XBL is a guy in ranked called WarioGamer. I beat this guy hard every time I play him and he quits every time I'm about to win. Often sending me messages about how I'm a cheater and a spammer, which is ironic considering he cheats his ranked % by quitting, and he pretty much relies on spamming bullrush and 22_88B.

The funny thing is this guy has an 87% win ratio and he gets offended and defensive when I message him calling him a fraud for having a fake win %. lol

I <3 online.

Hmm... I've played Eric of Blades a few times and he always uses Mitsu against me. No RQ's that I can recall.

It was probably a disconnection~ Ive already fought him multiple times and he never quits, so I suppose it might just have been a D/C (<- disconnection)

Remembe "Cat Girl"? This guy who pretnds to be a girl from Sweden? Somebody actually found her his real name at some point. Does anyone still have it?

Back