PSN/XBL Ragequitters

I have AT&T uverse to. I started with 10mps and I was like you, best I could get was 3bars. Bumped up to 20mps (only cost me $15 more a month) and I can get 4 and 5 bars with the western half of the US. And I was playing someone in the UK last night with minimul lag.

What! I didn't know there is an option for 20mps! Thanks for mentioning. Now I have to suck up for more and pay the damn at&t more money.

What! I didn't know there is an option for 20mps! Thanks for mentioning. Now I have to suck up for more and pay the damn at&t more money.

I used to have cox. and I loved the service that I got. Internet was really fast and all that. But their customer service sucked ass. I kept seeing my bill go up and up and no one could tell me why. When I would talk to one person they would tell me one thing, then I talk to someone else and they have no clue about what Im saying. AT&T has been fantastic in all aspects. The internet isnt quite as fast I think, but I dont care.

Was in Ranked scrubbing it out when suddenly I encounter a person who had a 79%. I was like oh shiznit...here goes >:D

So I pick Oprah and I see he picked a Siegfried CaS~ For the first round he beats me and Im like okay this guy is pretty good so far~ The 2nd round he wins again and Im thinking "well shit" :I but then he does the dreaded evil.

HE FLUCKING STOMPS ON ME. I dont know why but that pisses the SHLIT outta me oh and to add to the salt he taunts...>HE TAUNTS.

I was like
tumblr_m0jl5i9O2R1r7sks9o1_500.gif

I make an epic comeback. I beat him with a Perfect...the next one barely even touched me. and I was about to win the third round with my epic backthrow...*RQ* ..... I was like " THATS RIGHT BIZNIT >:D"
heheh just another of my salty stories...x]

I'm not even gonna lie, and please don't judge me too harshly on this. I was naive at the time. I was playing at GC. Middle of the night ok. This guy challenges me, his main is Ezio. Abuses his arrows like crazy but I never cared. We fought a couple of times before, I won a couple, he won a couple. Well anywho, he challenges me right when I was about to go to bed. I think to myself, ok I might be able to do one more match. Nope I was wrong. There was actually a period when I almost dosed of in the middle of the match. I thought to myself you know what, I'll just quit, let him know I'm too tired to play and I'll play him again the next day. All hell broke loose. He starts sending these messages in GC about me rage quitting. I think he was trying to embarrass me or whatever, but I just sat there and stared. Didn't respond or nothing. After he left, I talked about it with an online buddy who was trying to calm him down. He knows I don't rage quit. He kicked my ass plenty of times lol. He said we were both equally wrong and I agreed. I learned my lesson though, ALWAYS finish a match regardless of the situation...Jesus O_O

If you can't shrug off such rage, ask for some matches tomorrow until you're both content. Attempt to show you aren't gonna rest until you defeat him, but let him know you're tired. If he agrees, win-win situation. If he doesn't, win-lose situation. You'll ignore him and let him throw a fit of flaunt just to help his ego. Personally, I'd hope for the latter as I love to practice ragequitting with grace......no homo.

Point is, try to shrug it off. Rage isn't always good for you. Look what happens when Pyrrha gets angry. She literally becomes a malfested. If she were brought up nicely, she'd probably turn out different. She'd probably be making me a sandwich while Solo has to go to war >3

Back