PSN/XBL Ragequitters

I haven't played against Dawn Maker in so long I don't remember what his main was. Still, 'till this day he has refused to play against me.

Have you guys ever played against the2coming on PSN? I'm just romping around ranked, getting really easy wins, and this Ivy comes along with a C5 rank and a decent W/L so I brace myself to give it all I got. (I'm no good with this matchup right now.)

The guy couldn't adapt. I beat him in such little time because I kept ringing him out with the same move that he fell for again. And again. And again. Just as I got my third win in this 3-0 slaughter-fest, he turns off his PS3.

I sent him a message saying "good game bro." He has yet to respond, if he will at all.

So I beat this Tira named Penance with his main. He rage quit me after losing each round, so I sent him a message that said "sorry". He sent me this.
image.jpg
So after reading this to The Jimbonator (who was in the lobby when this happened) he invited penance to the party. Jim started to talk to him and penance told him to show up offline (which he apparently meant to punch him offline). So Jim challenged him to a MM at final round and he accepted, so look for a tira player that goes by the alias "tira" at final round for the battle of the century.

jDub how the heck do you find such good freaking pictures? Anyway I've ragequit 5 times today. I had to confess. I think I have an unfixable addiction.

Back