Public 8WAYRUN Questions

What will you do once there is an online Soul Calibur game on a Nintendo platform?

I know the occurrence is unlikely, but you got to have a plan!

Perhaps he meant something along the lines of "Would you buy the Nintendo console for it, would you get it for a Nintendo console that you have, etc".

I mean that will they make it so that you could display your Nintendo Network ID on your profile?

@Party Wolf, You prefer the Xbox 360's Controller over the DualShock3?
I've heard that the D-Pad on it kind of sucks. I'm just curious.

Also, I've heard that you converter that allows you to play PS3 using the 360 controller. Is it possible to use a DualShock3 for the 360, or, dare I say, the Wii U Pro Controller?

Personally, I prefer the 360 controller because of the placement of the d-pad. You don't gain any advantages on either controller execution wise, so learning the other controller's layout isn't too useful. Use whatever is the most comfortable for you personally (I use the xbox 360 dpad lol).
Also, I've heard that you converter that allows you to play PS3 using the 360 controller. Is it possible to use a DualShock3 for the 360, or, dare I say, the Wii U Pro Controller?
It depends on the converter really. I am sure there are some converters for Wii U out there, but I wouldn't know for sure. The only thing I use my converter for is to have my Xbox controller on Playstation.

Keep in mind there are NO CONVERTERS that are perfect. Mine for example, will input :1: randomly for about a half second. This is more rare, but sometimes it will hold a registered input for about 1 sec. This can be crucial in some matches, so ideally you want a 3rd party controller that you like.

Personally, I prefer the 360 controller because of the placement of the d-pad. You don't gain any advantages on either controller execution wise, so learning the other controller's layout isn't too useful. Use whatever is the most comfortable for you personally (I use the xbox 360 dpad lol).

It depends on the converter really. I am sure there are some converters for Wii U out there, but I wouldn't know for sure. The only thing I use my converter for is to have my Xbox controller on Playstation.

Keep in mind there are NO CONVERTERS that are perfect. Mine for example, will input :1: randomly for about a half second. This is more rare, but sometimes it will hold a registered input for about 1 sec. This can be crucial in some matches, so ideally you want a 3rd party controller that you like.

I prefer symmetry with my controllers! And, thanks for the converter info.

Another option HydroJames. I have an adapter so I can use my PS2 pad on PS3 and Xbox. I really like my xbox adapter since it has a slot for a mic in it. Very few will have that option.

How many of you imagine Project Soul making a sub-game based on us?

You know, us, the 8 Way Run Members?

How many of you imagine Project Soul making a sub-game based on us?

You know, us, the 8 Way Run Members?
honesty-bob-the-builder-can-we-fix-it-no-its-fucked-demotivational-poster-1202120248.jpg

Back