Pyrrha Movelist Discussion/Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messing around with pyrrha.

A+B throw can be followed up by 66B~A+B+K for 62 damage. Other followups deal less damage than 66A+G (55 dmg)

B+G throw deals 50 dmg

66B~A+B+K seems to be her most damaging otg followup and meterless 66B seems to be the best damage. 66B is safe and the bounce can be used after a wallslam if you haven't already used it.

4B seems to be plus on block. Stuns on normal hit need to check if shakeable. High and linear.

33_66_99K seems to only be punishable by A's (Natsu can turn a single A into a ring out, wall splat, and/or 43 dmg so beware of that)

3B is at least BB punishable so at least -14 but when well spaced most the cast can't punish

6B+K is A punishable but can easily be spaced safe. Gives wall splat.

2B seems safe and is hit confirmable into 2B~B. With just frame followup 61 dmg.

Super deals a lot, makes any combo deal at least 90+

Angel step -> A->A+B+K is plus on block. Last hit is probably steppable or something. Strong noob killer.

She seems to do good guard damage

A+B throw can be followed up by 66B~A+B+K for 62 damage. Other followups deal less damage than 66A+G (55 dmg)
That's the second time you've wrote A+B grab, just fyi.

Angel step -> A->A+B+K is plus on block. Last hit is probably steppable or something. Strong noob killer.
Anyone's who's good is just going to jump the second hit.

I'm reeeally liking Pyrrha. My only complaint is... none lol. I love how nobody blocks the last hit of :2::3::6::A::aA+B+K:, but I guess it'll last for like only two weeks at most.

So I just got the game last night, and while I was learning a few moves while playing a local opponent, I thought of a possible combo. Has anybody tried :6::6::B+K::A::B: ~ :2::3::6::2::3::6::A+B+K:? I want to know if it works.

Played online at a friends house. Everyone seems to like eating 6B,K thrice in succession followed by BBBBBBBBBBB also that feint kick above.

people need to stop mashing then hah -.-

6a feels like it it either gives + frames or is pretty close to neutral frames on block... I could be wrong but that's what it feels like haha. 66a is great .. it seems to tc? ... 3a is also one of my new fav moves because of range, tracking and tc ...

Anyone else think its odd that 236B4 and 2BB4 swaps sides with your opponent when you hit them on the P1 side of the screen but not on the P2 side of the screen? Gives a small positional reason to intentionally miss the just frame on the P1 side if you want to get away from an edge/wall and put your opponent there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back