Pyrrha Ω Videos

I typically don't win Omega mirrors, I usually play aggressively and I know this play style is suicide in this MU...but I dislike playing passively, plus doing so may allow the opponent the opportunity to rack up the guard gauge damage. Trying to find a balance according to how the opponent is playing is something I find quite tricky.

I will admit I am slightly intimated by this particular Natsu player. I definitely didn't play my usual game, and there are mistakes all over the place. I think A6/A:6 are punishable? Need to get in the lab and run over Natsu punishment again.

This was a terrible match, I literally looked away from the screen in disgust after the second round >_< Went straight into the lab to learn the MU afterwards.

This Sieg's play style threw me off. Lots of 1K into WR AA/3B...definitely isn't something I've come across before, so I took a good beating. Towards the end, I use a little something I realised in the past week: after a 3(B) stepping left and immediately doing 4(A) beats everything from the SCH stance, though I haven't tested if stance transitions can avoid this.

Anyway, sorry if this post is too long, just thought I'd inject some life into the vid section. And of course, C & C is more than welcome.

Some online casuals with Ramon:

These casuals with Ramon (all 9 of them! >_<)should be required viewing for both Pyrrha & Pyrrha Ω players... a lot of setups & counters was shown.. thanks for posting them. ^_^

You and Ramon r crazy JGing monsters btw! >_< lol!

Watching Partisan VS Ramon..

That were very intense matches! Partisan should take prioritize of using 2A vs Pyrrha, since Ramon is using alot of 66A, 1K and 4B.

Moar ! Here some Pyrrha Omega Mirror. Forgive me, Matt, I only had those matches.
Indeed, this session ended with (Akrem34) 21-13 ( Matt Jf )

1) Akrem34 vs Matt-Jf
2) Akrem34 vs Matt-Jf
3) Akrem34 vs Matt-Jf
4) Matt-Jf vs Akrem34
5) Matt-Jf vs Akrem34

Matt-Jf -> Red Pyrrha Omega and the White Pyrrha dressed Pyrrha with PacMan.
(

Hello,

This is the Pyrrha Omega of my friend in the match with me. He told me to post here to get some advices

Please give him some advices to improve his gameplay.

Thanks

Hi Partisan.

I think, on the first video at 1:05 and 1:22, that you could aGI with A+B Viola's 44A BE instead of basic Gi. You could save CE/BE and have the same effect.

Yeah, I actually did it once in one of those videos. I don't play the MU that often so it isn't trained in my mind yet =(

Thanks though :D

I was able to find this. It's a really neat combo, with high damage if you can pull it off. I was able to, but I only got 196 power.

The combo goes:

4[B+K] 236 2B 66B 236236A+B+K 236236A+B+K 66B (I'm just learning these, and I think that may be

right. XD).

For those not good at reading those;

4.png
B+K~
2.png
3.png
6.png
B(Just)~
2.png
2.png
B(Just)~
6.png
6.png
B~
2.png
3.png
6.png
2.png
3.png
6.png
A+B+K~
2.png
3.png
6.png
2.png
3.png
6.png
A+B+K

Just use it when you really don't care about your soul gage. :x

The last hit can be teched to either side. Because of that you don't need the 2nd CE, you could end with DNS B. Also I suspect, although I don't have time to check now, that it would do more damage if instead of 2BB:4, another NS B:4 was inserted since 2B adds little damage but ratchets up the scaling.

I haven't had success in landing 4B+K on a good opponent aside from guard break and using it as a fake attack or show-off flames on P's blades, that's about it. It does have a good reach tho, maybe step back and use it to punish whiffs. I'm optimistic.

Would you not get more damage from 66B+KAB instead of 66B?
Yeah, the only time I ever hit her UB is when punishing Nightmare's CE, but sometimes the camera angle seems to reverse, meaning you only get a measly 6B :(

I may be able to pull off a [8B+K] (:(8)::(B+K):), but that's about it. I've been hit a few times by 4B+K(:4::B+K:), but I can hardly ever pull it off, especially because I usually fight on very hard and get counter quickly. XD

Back