Pyrrha Omega General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT !!!!!! --- the following information is for ELYSIUM as POmega ... not POmega herself.

========================

I apologize in advance, but I 'm pretty new to soul calibur [but not new to fighting games].

yes, she has sophi's left throw - 70 dmg. she has cass' 1k [?] foot stomp as noted in previous vids. on counter, they fall on the floor grabbing their feet. it looks a little slower and she jumps quite a bit more than cass' 1k I think. it is -fr on hit.

but ... she is a powerhouse. 236b:4 does 78 dmg. 236236b:4 does 92 dmg [the fire versions]. 236236b is punishable by pyrrha's bb.

sophi's old 66b is still there ... still safe [at least not punishable by pyrrha aa]

she has sophi's 77aa... looks exactly the same. 77a is + on hit.

sophi's 66a+b is now 88b

anything else?

just tested more stuff ...

POmega 236236b:4 does 82 dmg
236b:4 does 65 dmg

still has left 70 dmg throw

huh ok, lets see...

if you can figure it out, mow many 66Bs does it take to break opponent's block guage? How much damage does DNS B do on a juggled opponent(leaving out the laucnher from the cobmo damage)?

/edit/ and thanks for this info

pomega is so much more like sophi than regular pyrrha. I'll be uploading a couple gameplay vids of pomega here in the next day or so ... anything ppl want me to test or record? [probably useless since the game comes out in a few days anyway haha]
Yeah could you just make a video that shows her whole move list? Preferably with the health bar showing.

he will either have to make the video private or something so it doesnt get taken down

Edit: also i had a question myself, does she have sophie's 8A+K and 66A+G throw?

I already have vids of normal pyrrha as an arcade playthrough... but again, i suck at the game so dont expect much.

She has a 66a+g grab but its 55 dmg, only 5 dmg more than a+g. No 8a+k.

I could make a movelist vid... but it the game comes out in a few days... necessary lol?

What is dns? ;\

Second the request for a run-through of the command list. I'd also like to know the damage on all her throws. Everything else I want to know pretty much has to do with frames.

I don't care if you can't post a video until Monday; as long as it's before I have the game in my PS3 I'll still appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

Haha alright will do. Ill post a video in about 6 hours or so when i get home

Just to get more views, ill use elysium lol

elysium with omega's moveset, my god.....wouldnt it take awhile for it to filter through tho? anyways good luck and hope it isnt taken down quickly

Theres no reason to take the video down. If the game was a beta release, i could see that... but other people have been uploading too... like the one guy who doesnt shut up and plays terrible music which drowns out sc5's sound and music

But up... will be uploading in a couple hours. Do people actually want to see all the moves or just a list of the moves?

About the dns... heh i was accustomed to the tas abbreviation. ;P

A thousand thanks for taking the time to record and upload these. Interestingly, Elysium's CE is different from the one we've seen from Pyrrha Ω before.

Nice to see her left side and back throws do real damage unlike Sophie's. Her normal A throw shifts the opponent to Oprah's right-rear, the B throw shifts the opponent to her left and the command grab is a position swap with both players in BT.

Just spit balling but the command throw might lead to good BT mixups. Being that they're face-up, head-towards they don't have much in the way of wakeup options.

yeah, Pyrrha Ω, really is awesome~

but Elysiums CE looks that of KOF 97's Orochi's Return to nothingness......and makes me wonder if its a fucking screen filler special. anyways thanks a million.

after actually viewing pomega's moves again, I've decided to do a POmega vid instead of Elysium. although I guess Elysium is fine, I won't take it down just to show the differences. [as you've pointed out, the CE is different as well]

there actually ARE a few move differences ... which I'll show you... will be uploading again in a couple hours [1 gb files aren't quick to upload]

edit: actually is it worth it? ... only some of the stab moves [236b:4] animations are slightly different ... and the CE I think ? ... pomega's 236b4 even without the fire rings out ... seems kinda cheap haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back