Pyrrha Video Thread

SCPartisan

Holy Moly
*This will be the thread for match videos when the game comes out (assuming we don't just remake this thread), but for now feel free to post whatever pre-release videos you find.*​

Welcome to the Pyrrha SA video thread! Here you will find matches, combo videos, various demonstrations and just about everything else you could cover.​

Feel free to add your own videos, but be sure to embed properly them or provide a working link.​
*Please use spoiler tags when you embed more than one video.*

Proper embed:

Proper link:

Pyrrha vs Maxi (TGS 2011 Gameplay)

Pyrrah is losing alot too. I'm getting worried.

Actually, she won a few matches, like against Patroklos, and that one with Daishi vs. Tago. But the fact that most of her matches are stalemates, as well as the grade and skill the players are playing with, there really shouldn't be anything to be worry about.

In fact, she is a pretty vicious character.

In fact, she is a pretty vicious character.
But not on the same level as SCIV Sophie. I don't feel very excited to be trading TAS B, B+K, and 66B for shin kicks and more options leading into shin kicks. There's probably more in this iteration of the move set than it appears. We'll know when we're finally playing the game, but in the meantime it just looks like I'll be just playing Sophie with less tools. I just wish there was more to feel excited about other than that Soph 4B Cass 22B hybrid TJing move.

When saw her CE for the first time, I thought two stabs after the first was replays !

She repeats the move three times exactly the same way which looks very stupit imo. They should change it or I'm not going to use her CE :(

When saw her CE for the first time, I thought two stabs after the first was replays !

She repeats the move three times exactly the same way which looks very stupit imo. They should change it or I'm not going to use her CE :(
The third hit can be easily JG'd (as seen in a TGS video) possibly for big damage.

Other than that she's the same old boring Sophitia except now she has Cass's 66A, an even better TJ, and no super TC TAS or tip mechanic as far as we've seen.

Yeah pretty excited about that at least. 3A actually has pretty good range, just shorter than the shortest possible TAS B I think. The frames aren't too great, but I can get away with it because of its under use. I haven't seen anyone know what to do about it. The Pyrrha version doesn't need to be Lizardman 66A good, but if the frames are better than Sophie 3A on hit and block it'll be pretty damn good imo.

I could play Pyrrah in location test at Kayane's session. she is a mix between Sophitia for move and Cassandra for aggressivity, step and mix up. She's very fun to play.

I saw you steamroll a whole team yesterday, man. It was pretty cool.

Back