Pyrrha will be in SCV

Merged all of the non-stickied threads in the Pyrrha SA and moved them here (new SA guidelines).

Just a heads up.

I hear a lot of people bashing on Pyrrha about not being more of her own character..
"Fighting Style: Protected by her sword and shield"
Since Sophie is dead and Pyrrha is using her weapons, it kinda makes me think that Pyrrha is being guided strongly by Sophie's spirit or whatever, so I actually think she should be more like Sophie than Pyrrha.
Just sayin'.

I hear a lot of people bashing on Pyrrha about not being more of her own character..
"Fighting Style:Protected by her sword and shield"
Since Sophie is dead and Pyrrha is using her weapons, it kinda makes me think that Pyrrha is being guided strongly by Sophie's spirit or whatever, so I actually think she should be more like Sophie than Pyrrha.
Just sayin'.
Her moves dont reflect her personality enough, it doesnt make sense to have a reluctant character have aggressive moves and a little too much of her moves come from Sophitia, she should only have her iconic attacks but have the rest her own style.

"Protected by her sword and shield" and her mom's dead.. Just speculation. Nightmare isn't Nightmare anymore. There's a man inside him.

"Protected by her sword and shield" and her mom's dead.. Just speculation. Nightmare isn't Nightmare anymore. There's a man inside him.
1. Doesn't mean the moves have to be so notably identical, Im sure it wasn't "copied by her sword and shield"
2. Yeah and? I already know this.

Pyrrha seems so sweet and innocent... I think I found my third character to use :D
Anyway, I think that her weapons (if they contain sophie's soul) would sometimes help her battle by telling her what moves she should use and try to teach her how to use them but of course, with every art there's a different way of handling it so Pyrrha's moves would still be uniquely different from her mom's. I'm giving an example of how two people will look at the same thing but they'll draw it differently. So Pyrrha's moves are based of her mom's but they're still different.
Why do I type so much anyway....

I wouldn't say that Pyrrha has no originality. Her moves are borrowed, yes, but she puts her own little spin on them. It's subtle really but in the end it makes a difference.
Example, her 66A, borrowed from Cass but the way she does it, and her posture is different. She isn't half as confident as a character and it shows in the way she attacks :)
Also, Sophie's iconic TASB. She does it in a more insecure way (with a cute/annoying scream depending on your taste). Same with her 1K Some of her throws are also completely different.
Not to mention her neutral position.
They've built up her movelist to reflect her identity as a character and I really admire that.
I think Pyrrha has managed to carve out her own personality. No one's going to mistake her for Cass or Soph.

If there's anything I'm looking forward to with Pyrrha, it's the brother/sister angle with Patroklos. Although it's almost inevitable they're going to fight, what will happen afterwards?

Has there been any word on Pyrrha inheriting Sophitia's Silent Stream? (77A[A] or 11A[A], and its variations?)

I'm pretty sure I saw her do something like Silent Stream on one of the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4G_BeNi064&feature @5:33, she screams "I'm sorry!" Even though she's the one being thrown off the screen. That is sad right there.

Maybe she's saying sorry because she's a disappointment to her mother or something? That's what I'm thinking.

Back