Question: Siegfried's Base Hold Stance and GI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elternteil

[08] Mercenary
Okay so I had this fight:
and a couple more other fights where this worked.

however, my problem is how exactly the BH does GI - like what kind of attacks does it GI and what part of Sieg's body GIs the attacks (seen in the video is how BH seems to GI from behind as well). I couldn't seem to find the info anywhere but I think this will be a very effective defensive move when used properly. For instance, I found that this GI's Natsu's 22_88KA every time. Yet in other parts of the training, I can't seem to make the GI work everytime - it doesn't GI Ezio's gun for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
In general, it will auto-GI all weapon horizontals and tech crouch all highs. If it's a high horizontal, it's a bit iffy as to which it will do, but it tends to auto-GI high horizontals instead of just simply tech crouching them. It will also auto-GI if entered into from BT SCH, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and you can't get anything from it, but you can do it.

In general, it will auto-GI all weapon horizontals and tech crouch all highs. If it's a high horizontal, it's a bit iffy as to which it will do, but it tends to auto-GI high horizontals instead of just simply tech crouching them. It will also auto-GI if entered into from BT SCH, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and you can't get anything from it, but you can do it.

Thanks a lot! Tried it in Training and it is awesome!

Interesting, I didn't know it would GI from behind. Probably a glitch, but if not that is pretty good.

while just sitting in BH it GI aswell, for up to 30 seconds, is it meant to do that?.

It is, by the virtue of, if they're stupid enough to try to hit you with a horizontal after you've sat in SBH for that long, they deserve to be GI'd.

Heaton, I was under the impression that you do get SCH B from a BT SCH auto-GI, or are you referring to something different?

Did not know the GI lasted as it did in SCIV. I thought it was only applicable when it has the green glow.

The more you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back