Quick Create-A-Soul Questions & Guides

Can someone please tell me or send a link to where I can view the DLC costumes in a gallery? It seems rather expensive to buy them all at once so I am trying to get only the ones I really need right now.

This is a great starting point, though I don't agree with all of their choices. Sexy Costumes 2, Modern Costumes 3, and Active Wear 2 can all do wonders when trying to make anime-looking characters. Meanwhile, Sexy Costumes 1 is pretty useless. Also, Dark Warrior Armor 1 and Ancient Armor 2 really depends on what kind of characters you make (I use them all the time for evil themes).

Hi.. Is it possible to somehow place tattoos on a character's leg?
I only get the 'head', 'upper body', 'left hand' and 'right hand' options, and can only therefore place tattoos on the lower equipment, if the character has any.

It's kind of possible. You can only put stickers on the legs of "BODY" category using 'place by view'. Select 'Upper Body', then hold down the square button and position using the D-Pad. There's no way to get a sticker to wrap around the leg this way, unless you use many stickers. This is one of many glaring flaws with the sticker system.

It's kind of possible. You can only put stickers on the legs of "BODY" category using 'place by view'. Select 'Upper Body', then hold down the square button and position using the D-Pad. There's no way to get a sticker to wrap around the leg this way, unless you use many stickers. This is one of many glaring flaws with the sticker system.

Thank you! I'll try to do that..

I've been customizing a lot lately. Made mostly WOW characters. the equipment without any DLC lets you make a very decent Female Night elf, Passable Male troll and Male orc and Female Draenei (if you don't mind the leg fur and the lack of a proper tail, I used demon's tail and called it a day) and really good Blood elves. but have no idea how to take decent pictures and post them here.

Btw Succubi also are super easy to do. made one as a pet for the BE warlock I made.

I've been customizing a lot lately. Made mostly WOW characters. the equipment without any DLC lets you make a very decent Female Night elf, Passable Male troll and Male orc and Female Draenei (if you don't mind the leg fur and the lack of a proper tail, I used demon's tail and called it a day) and really good Blood elves. but have no idea how to take decent pictures and post them here.

Btw Succubi also are super easy to do. made one as a pet for the BE warlock I made.
If PS3, enter CaS mode. Enter XMB. Go pictures. Go screen capture.

If xbox, use camera. Use HDTV/monitor. Take static shots (non-motion, easier to focus cam).

Create thread. Attach files. Post. Support others' threads (respect's gotta b mutual). Profit.

Best of luck to ya, mate.

Ok what is XMB? I'm on PS3 and I found an option that says save screenshot in the ps button menu and stored two pics, is it right? what do I do next?

Ok what is XMB? I'm on PS3 and I found an option that says save screenshot in the ps button menu and stored two pics, is it right? what do I do next?

XMB is the menu basically, I think it stands for "Cross Menu Bar" or something. Anyways they should be in your PS3's pictures folder right? So just plug a USB stick in and move them from the PS3 onto that.

I don't know what to think about this opportunity to display my custom creations... it seems that there are a lot of unspecific rules. I would like to participate in this but I'm not going to get anywhere being lost lol

Is this even a big thing now?

upload_2014-8-23_19-57-37.jpeg

Lovely pose you got there. Must be a pretty sweet capture card. Don't worry about the rules. Most of what you see on the "Rules of Create-A-Soul" thread can be summarized as "Don't be a jerk." If anything gets too crazy, our CaS moderator, @Le_Bello, will make the necessary adjustments. Just create your own thread and upload pics.

CaptainBoomz
Lovely pose you got there. Must be a pretty sweet capture card. Don't worry about the rules. Most of what you see on the "Rules of Create-A-Soul" thread can be summarized as "Don't be a jerk." If anything gets too crazy, our CaS moderator, @Le_Bello, will make the necessary adjustments. Just create your own thread and upload pics.

Thanks. That's good advice :)

I don't know what to think about this opportunity to display my custom creations...

As brucege, the lovely darling, said, generally just don't be rude to people. Best place to show off your own creations are in your own thread, but if you're unsure of anything just PM me. :)

If I'm unavailable for a while (though this is rare, I come here a lot), brucege will see you straight I'm sure, or you can contact Mage if it requires a mod.

Back