Random Post Thread

see.. the fuck you need to do is get up off my slurpee. i'm talkin that super big gulp slurpee.. yeah i said it. fuck that weak shit. get up on them super big gulps put a cap on that shit and fill it up with slurpee goodness.

then you need to get up on the i-95 and head south. while listenin to some heavy instrumentals to keep that mind goin strong.
spark something up if you need to. but if you're not at south of the border in under 8 hours..

YA FUCKIN UP

get up on the side with some taco bell?! WHAT?! muh fuckas don't know. oh yeah.. pack the whip with snacks so you know you stay doin shit to keep that ass awake.

fuck cruise control. drive bitch. keep that ass all kinds of alert.

but meanwhile... if you're not at south of the border in under 8 hours...

YA FUCKIN UP

i don't give a fuck what you say. your ass better be drivin down that i-95 pushin hard. but if you're not at that spot at the appointed time.... shit is going to get all kinds of fucked up.

meanwhile... shut your bitch ass up. i'm talkin.
punk bent bitch over there yappin that trap.

like the muh fucka don't know what the fuck is good... chop him one time for me.

shiet.. aight where was i?
oh yeah.

if you're not at South of the Border in under 8 hours...

YA FUCKIN UP

Why? Curse these shin splints!!!! Now I have to wait until next Thursday for them to heal.
This means no jogging for a short while. *rage* lol.

so me and my fam went to this grotto in portland
we couldn't understand why there were thousands of vietnamese people there
we thought we were at some viet church
I have never seen so many vietnamese people in my life

20rQ8.gif

Why? Curse these shin splints!!!! Now I have to wait until next Thursday for them to heal.
This means no jogging for a short while. *rage* lol.

You know they sell leg braces for them. I know I have shin splints in both legs and I still run on them they hurt like hell but the brace reduces the pain and helps them to heal.

Never knew about that, juece. Thank you but, my legs just needed to heal up by not jogging for awhile. I appreciate your concern though.

Back