Random Post Thread

I'm going to talk about my wife here 'cuz she'll never see it.
When I'm in a match as Viola with the skull orb my wife cheers me on by shouting "Skull fuck that guy"!
When I turn the mic on and my wife's around she starts shouting "It's time to change your colostomy bag"! She's great.

Your woman let's you... and actually CHEERS you on as you play?

Lucky.

Mine either leaves the room or hovers over me until I decide to cough up the T.V.

like EXACTLY like this!

Xena: The Warrior Princess has to be the most cheesiest show I have ever watched! It's full of predictable twists and cheesy dialogue. You know who is gonna die and what is gonna happen. If this was considered good years ago, then tv shows must have been crap back then. It's like if Disney made a mature tv show. Xena and Gabrielle has to be the worst hero/sidekick duo ever!

Xena: The Warrior Princess has to be the most cheesiest show I have ever watched! It's full of predictable twists and cheesy dialogue. You know who is gonna die and what is gonna happen. If this was considered good years ago, then tv shows must have been crap back then. It's like if Disney made a mature tv show. Xena and Gabrielle has to be the worst hero/sidekick duo ever!
I couldn't agree more. This post made me remember how hilarious it was.

Some TV shows back then were really good though, like X-Files for example.

It wasn't made to be "good" it was made to be... "fun". And oddly enough family friendly at that. Take it from somebody who was there, it was always cheese. You have to be a certain kind of person to enjoy it. Check out army of darkness or Bubba Ho-Tep sometime. If you can enjoy those movies then you'd probably enjoy Xena/Hercules. If you didn't like Xena/Hercules I'm curious what you'd think of those. Also Lucy Lawless... not too shabby. Had that going for it.

064.gif

Well, when the mic's on the wife tries to say all kinds of things to try to get me to quit playing. Including mocking the people on the other end...or shaming me. She's a fun bitch though!

4 Egg Omelette with lightly grated Red Leicester cheese and a hint of chopped Basil. Fucking delicious.

Also the Green Thai Curry that I made last night agreed with me. I didn't paint the walls of the bathroom with the ectoplasm from the exorcised demon....

It wasn't made to be "good" it was made to be... "fun". And oddly enough family friendly at that. Take it from somebody who was there, it was always cheese. You have to be a certain kind of person to enjoy it. Check out army of darkness or Bubba Ho-Tep sometime. If you can enjoy those movies then you'd probably enjoy Xena/Hercules. If you didn't like Xena/Hercules I'm curious what you'd think of those. Also Lucy Lawless... not too shabby. Had that going for it.

Now you can see her naked and raped on Spartacus: Vengeance
^_^

My girlfriend has gotten us in the Disney Movie club. We're watching SO many of these movies, I am frightened of random song.

DONT SING GODDAMMIT!!!

Back